LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We did some testing on a few of our cars yeaterday in the 94 degree heat at high noon, we try to give real world numbers "Every day driving conditions" not just perfect conditions or better conditions like cold air and night time testing. We did 4 back to back passes with no cool down the forth was the best with the lowest mph of 120 and change, here is the video and yes this is a 6 speed car.

http://www.moderndaymusclecars.com/gto/videos/mdmc11.49.rm

Cheers :thumbs:
MDMC

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I am getting a page not found message :mad:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
That works. Thanks
:drink: :drink:

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
710 Posts
Great job :thumbs:

It sounds and acts as 510hp's car :drink: :drink:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Does anyone else feel the need for a cigarette after hearing this? And I have never smoked..........I think I need to go check my underwear........ :D :bubbrub :thumbs: :D :drink: :bubbrub :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
my girlfriend doesn't understand how I can rewatch a video of a car so many times, but it just sounds soooooo good.

·
21,898 Posts
goatwrx said:
my girlfriend doesn't understand how I can rewatch a video of a car so many times, but it just sounds soooooo good.
I get that same thing.........I have all these clips saved and watch them every so often......the only bad things is this makes me want to open my wallet......like I have not done enough of that already.... :D :slap:

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
snowwdog said:
Sucks to be me. I am getting married here soon. Ill be dropping 30k on the wedding and i dont have 6k to give to mdmc.
i know exatcly what you are talking about. im getting married next may and just started wedding planning. crap is it expensive

·
21,898 Posts
snowwdog said:
Sucks to be me. I am getting married here soon. Ill be dropping 30k on the wedding and i dont have 6k to give to mdmc.

Wow 30k on a wedding? ...........damn I couldn't do it.....it would end up being a 20k wedding and 10k in goat upgrades. I mean whats really the difference between 20k wedding and a 30k wedding?? :D :drink:

oops I better shut up I am a bad influence. :slap: ..............Congrats on the wedding
:D :drink:

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
i know exatcly what you are talking about. im getting married next may and just started wedding planning. crap is it expensive
I thought the bride's father is supposed to take care of the tab? That's how it worked in the movies...

·
got rice?
480 Posts
Opticz06 said:
We did some testing on a few of our cars yeaterday in the 94 degree heat at high noon, we try to give real world numbers "Every day driving conditions" not just perfect conditions or better conditions like cold air and night time testing. We did 4 back to back passes with no cool down the forth was the best with the lowest mph of 120 and change, here is the video and yes this is a 6 speed car.

http://www.moderndaymusclecars.com/gto/videos/mdmc11.49.rm

Cheers :thumbs:
MDMC
Is that 510 hp at the wheels in a fully weighted goat? :burnout:
I'm assuming it's making 435 hp on motor.
Also is that through the cats with passing emmissions?

·
got rice?
480 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
no, 510hp at the flywheel. fullly weighted?? dont know what you mean?
In other words, is the car stripped?

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Fully weighted. Saw the car today. No cats, I believe (mine doesn't, but I have them for when I need them). But with the cats MDMC's 9-second Vette passes emmissions. The M6 GTO dynos 435 at the wheels, my A4 around 400.

I just borrowed the rims you see in the video (the tire shop couldn't find the drag radials I wanted). Headed to the strip tomorrow to see what she can do in the 1/4.

Wish me luck. :)

Padre

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Great video and good luck Padre.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts