LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did some testing on a few of our cars yeaterday in the 94 degree heat at high noon, we try to give real world numbers "Every day driving conditions" not just perfect conditions or better conditions like cold air and night time testing. We did 4 back to back passes with no cool down the forth was the best with the lowest mph of 120 and change, here is the video and yes this is a 6 speed car.

http://www.moderndaymusclecars.com/gto/videos/mdmc11.49.rm

Cheers
MDMC

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
It's a good thing there are people out there that make RealMedia codecs so you don't have to use RealMedia players to watch these things...

PS RealMedia = The Devil.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nikivee said:
That is sweet!!!! What does it run without the 75 shot? Around [email protected]?
I feel with traction and something besides a 94 degree day it would go 11.9 on the motor but the Best pass yesterday was a 12.2 no traction on the motor 1.99 60 foot @ 112 to 113 mph best nitrous pass mph was 122mph.

This is a crappy run yesterday in the vette also:
http://www.moderndaymusclecars.com/z450/opticz.rm

·
Feynman fan
2,336 Posts
phobos512 said:
It's a good thing there are people out there that make RealMedia codecs so you don't have to use RealMedia players to watch these things...

PS RealMedia = The Devil.
Thought that was Computer Associates...

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
gto_in_nc said:
Thought that was Computer Associates...
Symantec aint far behind in the race to Hell. I was hearbroken when they ate Powerquest.

·
Autobahn Fahrer
2,811 Posts
Yeah...I'm not opening any RM shit.

If you have the original .mov or .mpg I'll freaking host it if you're worried about bw

·
Registered
103 Posts
I couldn't help but notice your wheels. What kind and size are they? They look great

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Badass man! I second the wheels comment - those are sick!! Also, what hood is that? Awesome car man!

·
ooooh wee, I love this car
151 Posts
Would it be possible to trade my left nut for that car?

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
bluezaire said:
Would it be possible to trade my left nut for that car?
I am thinking NO :sneaky:

eeewwwww

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The rims are torque thrust 17's we use them for track only, the other rims are 19's.

The hood is a MDMC custom glass hood.

Best Reagrds
MDMC
www.moderndaymusclecars.com

·
Registered
267 Posts
nikivee said:
Those are the wheels I want. What width are they? What offset? And what bolt pattern? Are they in fact 5x120 or 5x4.75?

Was thinking the same thing. I have a set of TTII on my 68 camaro , wonder if I should bolt them on in the garage, just to look of course I know they are not the exact fit.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bclarke said:
Was thinking the same thing. I have a set of TTII on my 68 camaro , wonder if I should bolt them on in the garage, just to look of course I know they are not the exact fit.
Im not sure of the offset on the rims I will check.

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
nikivee said:
Those are the wheels I want. What width are they? What offset? And what bolt pattern? Are they in fact 5x120 or 5x4.75?
I just borrowed those rims. The Nittos helped me get a 1.7 60', but the rims are not hub-centric, require spacers in the front, and I lost a lug on the way to the track - they need to be retorqued after a bit of driving.

Surely there are some better rims out there.

Padre

1 - 20 of 20 Posts