LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A Twin Four Cylinder
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was headed with 2 of my buddies to canada and i just on telegraph just in time to see a nice waxed up Stage 3 Roush Mustang... I followed him to 96 to the on ramp where we both nailed it. He got the jump on me but i was dead even with him not closing the gap at all ( 1/2 car only because he had the jump) allthe way up to about 80. We slow down again on the freeway to about 68 and i throw her down into 2nd and we both punch it.. i hear that crazy supercharger kick in and he starts to pull about 1 car on me and thats about it. Those things are crazy fast at high speeds but from a dig its like racing another GTO.... Both gave thumbs up

might i add that i had an extra 350lbs in my car and he just had him self ... 350lbs does make a diff.

·
Ka-Boom!
1,987 Posts
Nice run Liljit, I have been patiently waiting to run one of those but whenever I see something that looks fun to play with I am in my truck. One of these days Ill find one. Way to represent L-town!

·
I break stuff!!!
2,620 Posts
believe me you didnt have that much of a disadvantage in weight on him, they get a s/c that makes like 60hp, but add about 90 lbs of body kit crap, lol. Nice job keeping up with him though, its always fun embarrasing those rousch guys.:gears:

·
A Twin Four Cylinder
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All i needed was a good tune and he would have been mine !

·
Registered
938 Posts
I grew up in Livonia...went to Franklin H.S.

·
A Twin Four Cylinder
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gunnersmatejmac said:
I grew up in Livonia...went to Franklin H.S.

Off Topic ... but Churchill Here

·
Ka-Boom!
1,987 Posts
Stevenson here....:stickpoke Quite some time ago though.

·
Ka-Boom!
1,987 Posts
LilJit02 said:
All i needed was a good tune and he would have been mine !

Its not cheap but I went to Kirk and Chris at Vector, and boy did it make a difference!

·
Registered
938 Posts
well anyways nice run

1 - 11 of 11 Posts