LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who'd be interested in a GTO meet up and where would you like to do it? :confused:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I would be interested but the west is a big area. The bookkeeper tells me that spring training is out this year. :( I would be willing to go a few hundred miles.
:thumbs:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Meet

Howie. As soon as I get clearance to drive again and like Tails-couple of hundred miles would be great. I'm located in Palm Springs so just point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Meet

I really thought someone was closer and even at mid point that would really be a long drive. That starts to look like a vacation trip. Oh Well.

·
Banned
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about the Hotchkis track day on May 8th at Buttonwillow? It's just outside of Bakersfield right off of the interstate!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hotchkis

Howie I'm Game. I will see my doctor on April 12 and may know then when I can drive again after this broken leg. I used to go up to Lake Isabella and there was a small track enroute from Bakersfield. Just looked at a map and found Buttonwillow. What is track day? Is there a web site for the track? I have made the trip in a Grand Am and this time it should be a blast in the GTO.

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
I'm not sure if you guys have determined a meeting place or date but I'll be in Las Vegas, Nevada between May 7th and May 10th. I should have my GTO by then so I plan on taking it. I have reservations at New York New York. It's a pleasure trip so if anybody is going to be in the area, let me know. Maybe we can meet up.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Howie,
Let me know if there is a local meeting place. I'm in Gilbert AZ.

·
Banned
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dryheat said:
Howie,
Let me know if there is a local meeting place. I'm in Gilbert AZ.
I'll be at the Pavillions tonight. Stop by!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I wasn't able to make it. I'll try again this weekend.

Ted

·
F^@& OPEC
263 Posts
If you ever want to meet in Vegas just let me know. I might even be able to set up something at the track if we get enough cars. I have a couple of friends that work at LVMS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts