LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called.....the GTO is AT the dealer.....not just the invoice. It is the first one they have received. That is the good news.

The bad news is I am in NC and the car is in MI. I will be picking it up on the 29th....a day after my birthday.

6 speed
red exterior
black interior

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah forgot to add

:bubbrub :bubbrub :bubbrub :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
GEAT NEWS....CONGRATS!!!

Good for you. Sorry to hear about the distance between you and your car. But at least you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
:thumbs:

JD

94 Stang GT
04 RAM "Hemi"
02 Altima 3.5

Hoping someday a 2004 GTO Blk/Red

·
DOG
626 Posts
DevilYellow said:
I'm driving to WI from IL this afternoon ... I'll swing by and pick your car up for you!
I'm sitting here in Florida. I'll happily fly up to Michigan and pick it up :) Nothing else to do today....

·
13 year owner
16,382 Posts
DevilYellow said:
I'm driving to WI from IL this afternoon ... I'll swing by and pick your car up for you!
I was thinking the same thing. I'd be MORE than happy to trailer it back here, detail it, pimp and prime it for you so you'd be a happy customer.

I'd also be willing to put some "break in" miles (don't worry, they'd be easy!) on it for you too! :D

All for a nominal, one time fee of........nothing!!! Well, maybe gas and tolls to go get it from Michigan. :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the generous offers. ;)

I can feel the love surrounding this holiday season! :p

The reason I can't get it until Monday is because the dealer is closed starting today at 1am until Monday.

I will post pictures sometime next week.

BTW my car was ordered the first day of pre-orders so I think the process worked well for me overall.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Get on that plane today and drive it home on Christmas day. What better present can you ask for. Have a Happy Holiday's.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A lot of the success in ordering and receiving the car has been due to the information that I have gotten on this site! You guys/gals have been very informative!

:cool:

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Congradulations - nice christmas present

What is the 1 pm closing issue - just have them put the keys under the floor mat - we won't tell anyone.

·
Registered
56 Posts
That's super

Another congradulations:

I just got of the phone with a Pontiac rep, and she stated that mine has been produced and released for shipment as of Dec 16th, so will probably make the next ship out.
Enjoy your new ride on the 29th, Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks mmciau;

Apparently nothing leaving between the 16th and the 29th then. Hopefully there will be a lot of GTO's aboard that one and many of us may have our new rides in January.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts