LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HOMESTEAD, Fla. (April 13, 2007) -- Ian James turned a best lap at 1:28.981 (93.054 mph) in the No. 5 USG Sheetrock/Ramset Tools Ford Mustang GT to lead Grand-Am KONI Challenge Series HOMESTEAD, Fla. Ian James turned a best lap at 1:28.981 (93.054 mph) in the No. 5 USG Sheetrock/Ramset Tools Ford Mustang GT to lead Grand-Am KONI Challenge Series testing at Homestead-Miami Speedway in preparation for Sunday's Miami GS 400k.

Second-quickest on the day was Doug Goad in the No. 9 Spirit of Daytona Racing Pontiac GTO with a lap at 1:29.074 (92.956 mph). Goad's co-driver is Craig Conway.

Stay tuned here http://www.grand-am.com/home.asp

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was there!!

Awesome races!

To bad one of the GTO's got hit in the rear, have pic which i will post later.!!

Seeing the GTO's, Mustang's and M3's sliding at 50+ mph in the rain at homestead was awesome.

Saw Patrick Depsey which i though was interesting.!!

Had a great time.

Gram Am cup is a great series to watch on tv and specially live, to bad Speed channel will not air this race.

Pedro

·
I love keyboard warriors...
1,184 Posts
Awesome races!

To bad one of the GTO's got hit in the rear, have pic which i will post later.!!

Seeing the GTO's, Mustang's and M3's sliding at 50+ mph in the rain at homestead was awesome.

Saw Patrick Depsey which i though was interesting.!!

Had a great time.

Gram Am cup is a great series to watch on tv and specially live, to bad Speed channel will not air this race.

Pedro
I was there as well, too bad I didnt see ya! I was sitting in the shadows all weekend waiting for my chance to hop in the team Qtel/corso 350z, we had problems all weekend! No abs in Grand/am cup...sucks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
ttt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts