LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to set one up before the weather gets ucky, which I'm sure will be soon :)

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone have a proposed date? This coming weekend is bad, so is the first weekend in Oct. Other than that I'm pretty open :)

·
duh
1,214 Posts
GTPprix said:
Anyone have a proposed date? This coming weekend is bad, so is the first weekend in Oct. Other than that I'm pretty open :)
I was hoping for this weekend. I'll be home for school and plan on spending some quality time with my goat. I'm not sure, but I thought someone posted that Waterford Hills has an open track weekend this weekend.... Anyone know for sure? Don't know, would anyone be in for that? Except for GTPrix, sorry..... :wall:

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about the second weekend in Oct? the Michigan Grand Prix club is renting out stanton and those guys are Goat friendly :) If it's this weekend I guess I could drop by if I get the blower install finished or maybe you guys could cruise over :)

·
duh
1,214 Posts
GTPprix said:
How about the second weekend in Oct? the Michigan Grand Prix club is renting out stanton and those guys are Goat friendly :) If it's this weekend I guess I could drop by if I get the blower install finished or maybe you guys could cruise over :)
Sounds good, just remind us when it gets closer or I'll forget! But I still wouldn't mind doing something this weekend as well. :cool:

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
GTPprix said:
We need to set one up before the weather gets ucky, which I'm sure will be soon :)
Just name the time and place. I'm no good at organizing these things, I just show up. I think its time all the Detroit-area guys made the trip north instead of us always going down there.

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
I don't think I can afford the time to head all the way out to Mid-Michigan next month - but I'm certainly up for a fall get-together in the detroit area. My vote would be to do a cider mill trip - they are always fun.
Dan

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
DANSLS1 said:
I don't think I can afford the time to head all the way out to Mid-Michigan next month - but I'm certainly up for a fall get-together in the detroit area. My vote would be to do a cider mill trip - they are always fun.
Dan
OK Dan, I guess I'll make the trip one more time. My vote would be to do a Hooter's trip - they are always fun as well. :D

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
I think its time all the Detroit-area guys made the trip north instead of us always going down there.
As a representative of the 'Tri-city' area, I agree! Maybe we could get together half-way, like a park in Flint?
Keep me posted, I might be up for a trip down south this weekend as my cousin just had a baby and I need to go see her.

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
MMMMM, Roseville Hooters...
Did John ever send anyone those pics!?!?!?

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
MI_WS6 said:
OK Dan, I guess I'll make the trip one more time. My vote would be to do a Hooter's trip - they are always fun as well. :D
Hmmmm, do you think we could get more hooters girls out to the cars for pictures if we were bribing them w/ fresh cider and donuts?

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
mmm, hooters girls and apple cider donuts...
It's an Al Bundy/Homer Simpson dream event!!!!!!!!

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
DANSLS1 said:
Hmmmm, do you think we could get more hooters girls out to the cars for pictures if we were bribing them w/ fresh cider and donuts?
Well I'd sure as hell be willing to try. :D

·
duh
1,214 Posts
DANSLS1 said:
I think we must give it a try, I'm sure it'll work. :D
Why don't we try that this weekend, then I'll be ready for something in mid october too. Then I'm sure the weather will refuse to cooperate for another 4 to 6 months. :banghead: Lets have fun while we can!

·
Is that a FWD car?
29 Posts
MIGoat said:
I think we must give it a try, I'm sure it'll work. :D
Why don't we try that this weekend, then I'll be ready for something in mid october too. Then I'm sure the weather will refuse to cooperate for another 4 to 6 months. :banghead: Lets have fun while we can!
Hey all, brand new GTO owner here. :) Picked it up at 6:20PM last night! I think a GTO get together sounds awsome...don't think I could do anything this weekend, unless its on Sunday, but I'm definatly up for something in Mid-October!

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
BowdawG said:
As a representative of the 'Tri-city' area, I agree! Maybe we could get together half-way, like a park in Flint?
Keep me posted, I might be up for a trip down south this weekend as my cousin just had a baby and I need to go see her.
I don't have a problem w/ heading up to Flint either, it's a bit closer than mid-michigan. This weekend is out - but any weekend after that will probably work, let me know what's up since I don't know flint. Also, I'm surprised 2loco and rocko haven't piped up here - anybody know where they are hiding at?
Dan

1 - 20 of 107 Posts