LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys and gals, here's the deal:

I will be performing shift light and instrument cluster custom programming on April 10th 2005 from 8:30am to 12:00pm (possibly later if needbe). The location is Bob Sellers Pontiac/GMC (if you are looking for a new car I HIGHLY recommend them for thier exceptional sales and service) you can find directions to Bob Sellers here: http://www.bobsellers.com/en_US/

I will be conducting the programming during thier annual swap meet, so if you are looking for parts for your classic Pontiac this is a good place to start! Also if you have some parts you would like to sell let me know and I can get you a swap meet space for a fantastic price!

If we can get at least 5 people commited here I will be offering the programming at the group rate of $100 per car.

For information on what can be done, please check this thread (new options are added frequently!):

http://ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16676

Whos game? :)

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rockos GTO said:
Chris, Ill come up there, But the Goat wont be out yet. Are your going to have yours there?
Maybe, pull the cluster out and bring that then ;)

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
Hey chris i work that every sunday so I cant make it, maybe another day? or are you set on that day? because on the 7th day he rests, thats what you should be doing maybe that saturday? i could make it then.

·
'05 Blk/Blk/M6
122 Posts
Here is additional information regarding;

BOB SELLERS​
Swap and Collectable​
GARAGE SALE​
Sunday, April 10th 2005​
8:00 AM to 2:00 PM​
presented by:​
Bob Sellers Pontiac/GMC and the P.O.C.I Widetrackers​
38000 Grand River, Farmington Hills, MI​
( at 10 Mile Road - just East of Haggerty Road)​
  • indoor heated area
  • Deadline for pre-registered: 4/5/05
  • Vendor set-up starts @ 6:00 AM
For more information call: Keith Wilson or Joe Rackov @ 248-478-8000

Mention you saw this on the LS1GTO website

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Come on guys, I got hounded by most of the Michigan guys to get this done, now you are nowhere to be found!! I'd like to try and get at least 10 people for this event.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
I may show up if the weather is nice - but current funding (or lack thereof) will most likely prevent me from having the shift light activated.

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
i guess its true what they say life ends after marriage, havent heard from you since before then how have you been? And chris can i get another date set up i gotta work on that sunday cant make it and i want the light or give me the gp and ill drive to you??? gotta figure something out.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Back

GTPprix said:
DAN!!! Youre alive!!! Screw the light, how ya been?!!?
Between the weather depressing me with the goat in the garage, my wife losing her job causing me to have to wait on mods, and my addiction to Wow and to a lesser extent GT4 - I've been avoiding the board. As it's getting almost nice enough and almost enough salt off the roads, I'm going to be re-insuring the GTO this week with the hope of having her out on the road in the next week or so - at least during nice days.
It looks like I haven't missed much - main page seems to have lots of mod questions, a few web racers and web unit measurers using vehicles they may or may not actually own - and accompanied by the thread of the hottest wife / gf discussion (I'm gonna have to dig out the hooters girl pics and make sure the wife doesn't mind if I post saying they're my girlfriends ;)).
Good to see the GL board getting some action - and really good to see that y'all have kept it clean and within the rules - since I obviously haven't been doing any moderating (sorry DY :( if you read this - I understand if you have to fire me).
Dan

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dan that totally sucks :( We were beginning to wonder if you were still alive! I can understand the addiction to GT4, that game should be classified as a drug, and sold as such. Great to have you back and I hope to meet ya on the 10th! :)

·
Registered
13,018 Posts
DANSLS1 said:
Between the weather depressing me with the goat in the garage, my wife losing her job causing me to have to wait on mods, and my addiction to Wow and to a lesser extent GT4 - I've been avoiding the board. As it's getting almost nice enough and almost enough salt off the roads, I'm going to be re-insuring the GTO this week with the hope of having her out on the road in the next week or so - at least during nice days.
It looks like I haven't missed much - main page seems to have lots of mod questions, a few web racers and web unit measurers using vehicles they may or may not actually own - and accompanied by the thread of the hottest wife / gf discussion (I'm gonna have to dig out the hooters girl pics and make sure the wife doesn't mind if I post saying they're my girlfriends ;)).
Good to see the GL board getting some action - and really good to see that y'all have kept it clean and within the rules - since I obviously haven't been doing any moderating (sorry DY :( if you read this - I understand if you have to fire me).
Dan
DAN!!! I was wondering what happened to you, man. Thought you mighta bought a Cobra or something.......

:wall:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
18 Participants
2loco
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing