LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
WTF?
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to decide on a name for this thing. I'd like to put together some fliers and other things for sponsors and such. We've had the "mid atlantic Final Fall Fling" thrown around as an "unofficial name" since the discussion thread. I think "Fall Brawl" was proposed also. I'll put some names up in a poll after we get some more ideas. Keep in mind that this is a family event and we would like to make it an annual thing. Lets make it one week for discussion and then a poll.

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
+1 for the above

·
WTF?
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
myred2004gto said:
Now we need some "T-shirt's" to go with this.
04BlkGTO (John) is going to work on a logo for us once the name is decided. (looks like now...) and then I was going to talk to the guy on the board who does hats and tees. (Spyral?)

·
Clean is good...
2,473 Posts
impulsivegoat said:
OK. This is the Fall Brawl.:judge:

1 question. Do we want to add GTO to it?

1st Annual Mid-Atlantic GTO Fall Brawl

or

1st Annual Mid-Atlantic Fall Brawl
Since it appears to be a GTO exclusive meet, I'll second the nomination for "1st Annual Mid-Atlantic GTO Fall Brawl". Of course, a little attention could be given to the CVGTOs for the hosting and certainly a mention for the 'chief' sponsor, whomever that'll turn out to be.

Tom.:gears:

·
ChimChim is in the HD's trunk
4,966 Posts
yowzerman said:
Since it appears to be a GTO exclusive meet, I'll second the nomination for "1st Annual Mid-Atlantic GTO Fall Brawl". Of course, a little attention could be given to the CVGTOs for the hosting and certainly a mention for the 'chief' sponsor, whomever that'll turn out to be.

+1 on 1st Annual Mid-Atlantic GTO Fall Brawl

·
Missin' the Goat
625 Posts
yowzerman said:

I agree with this too. Also Tom has a good point on whoever the "chief" sponser would be should be put in there as well, but the main body of the name would be good being 1st Annual Mid-Atlantic GTO Fall Brawl.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.