LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Hospitality cometh! Group Parking, Parade Lap, Tech Sessions, Autograph Sessions, etc. is in the works. I should have a schedule of events next week. If you are into racing, this is the event for you. Post up and show support.

Thanks,
Lance

PS, we are looking for a title sponsor for this event as well, let me know!
Lance is this a GTO only or G8's and Solstices too. Is this connected to the GTO Association of Central Ohio? Thanks.

·
I'd rather be scuba diving.
1,842 Posts
In. Call me.

·
Pittsburgh City of Champions
583 Posts
I'm in. Would love to do this.

·
Family Wagon of Fun
9,137 Posts
Hey man, PM me on this when you get more details. I'm probably going to come and bring my youngest son (8) with me.

·
Family Wagon of Fun
9,137 Posts
Date fixxored BTW. ;)

·
Omertà
5,288 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sounds Good Lance Im In!

·
Registered
8 Posts
sounds great-count me in, too. have atended every year since the soggy 2005 event.sad to see the showfield empty last year.

·
Owns a slow GTO
6,708 Posts
Doh! I ordered today but did not put the club affiliation in the notes section? Anyway I can fix this?

·
BuckeyeGoats.com
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
4 more days to secure tickets to this awesome event!

If you are able to come and haven't done so already please buy your tickets NOW so that we can work out the Paddock Corral Pass for you! I have these passes in my possession so they will not come with your ticket purchase. I'm limited to 40 passes and only have +/- 10 left!

Here is the link with all the information and links you need to make this event happen:

http://www.thehumbler.net/Index/Blog/Entries/2010/6/19_Mid_Ohio_2010_!!!.html

·
Family Wagon of Fun
9,137 Posts
Humbler, I could only go to either this event or the NHRA Nationals at Norwalk the following week. I gave the choice to my son and he wanted to the the dragsters. I won't be at this, but will see if I can make it next year.

·
GTO guy
181 Posts
Mid Ohio

4 more days to secure tickets to this awesome event!

If you are able to come and haven't done so already please buy your tickets NOW so that we can work out the Paddock Corral Pass for you! I have these passes in my possession so they will not come with your ticket purchase. I'm limited to 40 passes and only have +/- 10 left!

Here is the link with all the information and links you need to make this event happen:

Just wanted to comment that if you have half as much fun as our group had at VIR
(757Goat) you will have a ball. This sort of racing format can't be beat, especially because of how friendly and inviting the racing teams are. Getting out onto the track for a parade lap is pretty awesome as well. If there were any way I could pull it off, I'd come up there and join you. And if any of you are sitting on the fence trying to decide it to go, you won't regret it if you go! Have a great time.

·
BuckeyeGoats.com
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
We have 10 free tickets to giveaway c/o the Ohio Valley GTO Association for any Pontiac coming.

To get your 1 or 2 tickets, go to:

Add Comment with your name, club affiliation, email address and a 1 or 2 for how many tickets you'd like!

Thank You OVGTO!

Tickets will be left at Will Call no earlier than 8:30am

1 - 20 of 27 Posts