LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please use this thread to post your pictures and Links to Albums. This will help to keep things a little more organized and easier to maintain. You can add a title to each post in the field above the text box when in "Advanced Mode"

Please do not post pictures here larger than 600 pixels wide. Any larger stretches the window and makes the other posts hard to read. If you have pics larger than that please just supply a link. If you post pics larger than that I will remove them. If you need advise on how to resize them, I use ACDSee. There are many good editors out there for cheep/ free.

68's Album Added pics of the new hood, folder name "Scoops"

GMH_GTO's Album

Huntress's Album More from Huntress: RKSport Hood vs MPD

CMTMXR57's Album

GTOdriver7's Album

04redGTO's Album

Coop43's Album

Robert Hammen's Replacement GTO

M6 Impulsive's Album <--Flash Games Here!!

Purdone's Album

Strap's WS6 (he promises GTO pics soon)

Detail Dude's site IBM +

formul8's Car Domain page for all the F-Body fans

KingKong401 and CMNTMXR57's Chicago Shoot With a short Vid of a sweet sounding car.

Rich Napp's Albums Cosmos, Dressed up nice.

AED_GTO's Album Cosmos on the way to becoming a 'tuner'

Patrick McCarrons Album New 04'

First anual Midwest BBQ at 68's house, and More from Patrick

Attachments

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Why is the camera always snapped when I'm doing something stupid. This time it's me trying to get my fingers behind Jon's head! :D

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Remember I was trying to move over far enough to get them behind him. But I didn't know Fraser snapped the pic already. :D

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CMNTMXR57 said:
Why is the camera always snapped when I'm doing something stupid. This time it's me trying to get my fingers behind Jon's head! :D
Could it simply be an excess of opportunity? :cool:

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
sxty8goats said:
Could it simply be an excess of opportunity? :cool:
You don't know how hard I tried not to say the same thing! :D

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Man, Chitown's a tough room. I think I'd rather work Philly. :D

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should see how we treat strangers... :p

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
sxty8goats said:
Maybe I will rethink about coming down to meet you folks :rolleyes:

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Naaa I personally think you'd fit right in! :D

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:
Remember I was trying to move over far enough to get them behind him. But I didn't know Fraser snapped the pic already. :D
The art of photography is trying to find scenarios that arn't manipulated by the lense. I like impromptu photos more then something set up. :)

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GMH GTO said:
The art of photography is trying to find scenarios that arn't manipulated by the lense. I like impromptu photos more then something set up. :)
You to will learn the art of pretentious BS young Jedi. :hail: :gr_jest:
Soon you will surpass my abilities and I can rest a proud yet bitter old man.. :-off the

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
So what are you guys saying?!? :D

Mike, you'd fit right in with us!

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:
Mike, you'd fit right in with us!
That's what I'm afraid of. ;)

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
sxty8goats said:
You to will learn the art of pretentious BS young Jedi. :hail: :gr_jest:
Soon you will surpass my abilities and I can rest a proud yet bitter old man.. :-off the
:D I did take a photography class in college.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I never took a class but I have read up on it quite a bit. My method is to take a crapload of pic's and filter out the good. I love to shoot in low light with long exposure times. I also tend not to shoot people that well, I love nature shots. If I didn't have the goat to spend thousands of dollars on I would have bought a new 8 MP camera by now.

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
Digital cameras are good but 35mm black and white developed by yourself then put on 8x10" thats cool.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very true. I do all my black and white work in Photoshop. Not the same thing at all.

I do have access to a large format printer though. Largest photo I can print is 42" x 100' (yep that is 42 inches x 100 feet) Of course I don't have a computer that could handle the file....

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
sxty8goats said:
Actually........................you guys/gal treated me pretty decently. :)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
sxty8goats said:
I never took a class but I have read up on it quite a bit. My method is to take a crapload of pic's and filter out the good. I love to shoot in low light with long exposure times. I also tend not to shoot people that well, I love nature shots. If I didn't have the goat to spend thousands of dollars on I would have bought a new 8 MP camera by now.
You ever try taking a pic of John Force coming off the line with a digital camera? :banghead:

The digital camera is a Minolta Dimage!

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Speed is on of the few things that film has over digital these days. Not so much as the speed of the film, but the actual mechanical aspect of taking a shot. Digital have a boot up time and a delay between shoots that happens when the image is saved.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts