LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Stu Hayner charges from 25th spot at the start and move up to 15th and is rewarded by the Sunoco Hard Charger Award.

I have to say to see the race first hand was great Its alot better then on TV you get to see alot of the cars not just the first 5 or 6. --- It was a great weekend.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Yellow Jacket M6 said:
Is that intake possible on ours? TRPGTO, is that the kind of intake you were talking
about? I like it.
Yes, that is the same idea I was thinking of. Nice job, glad to see that application is out there.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Why did you remove the picture Rockos GTO?

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need to get aproval to show it I didnt realize what was showing. I was tring to get up some pic's up quickly . I will speak to them tonight and fine out if I can put it back up

·
Registered
115 Posts
Rockos GTO said:
I need to get aproval to show it I didnt realize what was showing. I was tring to get up some pic's up quickly . I will speak to them tonight and fine out if I can put it back up
Thats understandable. They probly did alot of R&D ($$) to develop that. But I want it too!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Rockos GTO said:
I feel bad even posting it now.
I doubt any harm was done. Heck, you may have just gave them a little *free* advertsing, if its gonna be a production (aftermarket) unit.

·
Go Tigers!
2,455 Posts
HMMMM? It is a different cold air intake than the one shown
in the July/August Pontiac Enthusiast mag. of the same car. There
is whole article in there about the car, but the intake is totally
different, so maybe it will eventually be out for our cars. Hope he
can put that pic back up here. Darn, I should have saved it.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
I watched the thing live on channel 2 (CBS?) on DirecTV today. Didn't see the GTO once. I was kind of disappointed. I'm going to have to watch the next one from Infineon Raceway on 18 July. Just watch for the listings.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Way to go, Stu! The Hard Chargin' GTO. :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey,just dropped in to say hey,It was great to see rock at mid ohio,hope you had a good time.Sorry to get your hopes up but nothing top secret here!The carbon air pipe is not one of my parts but I can get them.If you are in just let me know.I'm not sure it will work on a stock car but....We have 10 days till we leave for sears point.Here we go again.Thanks for your support,Dave

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Rockos GTO said:
Ok I asked about it and was told I could put it back up so here it is
Thanks for posting the picture. Could you ask whomever you spoke with about the intake? (If they would sell one or how to get in contact with the manufacturer, such as a phone number or email would be greatly appreciated) Could you pm me with any information to either purchase the intake or to speak with someone about the intake? Thanks.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Gto 5 said:
I get them through my engine builder,let me call them tomorrow and get the info.Dave
That would be great Dave, thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts