LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
2004 Torch Red Corvette Coupe
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this is short notice, but its time to bring back the MIDNIGHT RUNs!!
When: Tonight: Midnight.( we will hit the road about 1220am.)

Where: Meeting Location, Union Turnpike & Bell Blvd. Church Parking lot!

Destination: OBI or CAPTREE parking lot!

Someone link this over to the Corvette Forum for me!:gears: :fawkdance

Oh yeah......Waffles and Coffee afterwards !!!!!!!!

·
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LUVMYGTHO said:
Why tonight, its a going out night, cant you make it tomorrow?....pleaaaase.
Problem there is, Tommorrow is a GOING BACK TO WORK THE NEXT DAY NIGHT for alot of people!!!!:madsign3:

·
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:turbonaug
LUVMYGTHO said:
Selfish me, no work on monday. Oh well, maybe next time.

Your welcome to join in anytime!!:bootyshak

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
maybe i'll be there! where is this place at and where are we going to? teh city newbie is not that farmiliar with anything but brooklyn...lemme know

·
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM sent......

Fear of losing your License????? Stop being a WUSS and show up!!!!!!:bootyshak :bootyshak

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
about 50 / 50 on me going....some recruits wanna go out and i promised em thursday i'd go...if they don't go i'm there...pm back at you with my cell brooklyn

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
if both of you are gonna be there and we keep it under 90 (untill i am off probation, lol) i'll go...lemme know on my cell or pm...brooklyn or deep blue

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
nsofokles said:
about 50 / 50 on me going....some recruits wanna go out and i promised em thursday i'd go...if they don't go i'm there...pm back at you with my cell brooklyn
how did the tint go?

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
oh yea, not too bad...came out nice...and you need to stop chocking people...and oh yea, i told him about your zaino fetish...lol

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
brooklyn, pm box is full

·
Head MasterBaiter
2,791 Posts
I'm too tired from the track and I don't feel like swapping normal tires back onto the car......btw.......anyone wanna buy me new slicks I'm spinning these 3 year old et streets, :fawkdance

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
LUVMYGTHO said:
Where did you get it tinted, and $$? Any 4 leter discounts?
nothing for the 4 letters...john (devil) reccomended this guy...did a good job...all i got done was my back window cause it got broke a month ago and haven't had the chance to replace it. For just the rear it was $65 and he said teh whole car would of been $140

1,625 Posts
They broke your window? must of been someone who hear you were moving to brooklyn and wanted to make you feel at home and get used to the new city. Sorry to hear that. $140 is a good price IMO.

·
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nsofokles said:
nothing for the 4 letters...john (devil) reccomended this guy...did a good job...all i got done was my back window cause it got broke a month ago and haven't had the chance to replace it. For just the rear it was $65 and he said teh whole car would of been $140

Since you guys Hijacked my thread anyhow..........Hey Nick....did they Laser cut the tint????

:gears: :gears:

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
nope. hand cut...there is a place around here that does do the laser cutting...and i broke the window a month ago...not a victim on coney island...everyone should come see my apt...it's actually very nice for the ghetto..lol

1,625 Posts
No, you misunderstood. I meant your old neighborhood wanted you to get used to the new one. As far as lazer cut, I dont know about laser, or some kind of cuter. The guys on emmons ave in manhaten beach, across from kings infinity pre cut the tint. Its called 212 ....something. Summer time, I'd def like to see the view from your apt. N20, thats where you should go in the summer. LOTS of hot chickens.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts