LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again we are offering this to the GTO members. Pricing will be done through PM. Please msg if you are interested. Here is the list of what we are offering group purchase pricing on.

3.91 and 3.73 Gear Sets
Bearing Kits
Harrop Rear Covers

Group purchase will end 9/25/06.
All funds will be collected on the final day of the group buy which is when the order will be placed. The items will be shipped to us through freight and then shipped directly to you.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I'm ready soon. Just need one more paycheck.

·
that's right,I'm runnin' 11's
1,522 Posts
PM sent,

just need some details

Russ

·
Cruisin...
2,722 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ATTENTION:All orders MUST be placed by 9/25/06 by calling us at 614-436-3802. You can also place an order through our website, just purchase what you would like and note that it is part of the group purchase. Thanks

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bad news, we heard yesterday from DT that there will be a price increase at the end of the month. If you thinking about a gear set I would recommend getting in on this.

·
302 6.0 LS2
261 Posts
crap, car payment and insurance is do this week, and i need other money. If only this was on for another week or 2

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I will have my order set by this weekend.

·
Driveline upgrades & parts.
1,662 Posts
MidwestPd said:
Bad news, we heard yesterday from DT that there will be a price increase at the end of the month. If you thinking about a gear set I would recommend getting in on this.

were doing our best to stop this happening...... :secret:

No promises though unfortunately its out of our hands:soapbox:

·
king of the castle....
726 Posts
how about an alum ds gp? You will have my order tomorrow if I can get a discount on that along with the harrop.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
DiffTechnics said:
were doing our best to stop this happening...... :secret:

No promises though unfortunately its out of our hands:soapbox:
I hate to say it. That is the price of being in buisness. Rates change, and products pricing has to increase. :comp:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
A couple of quick questions: How long would delivery take? Will credit cards be charged when we order or when they are shipped?

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Do you PayPal?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes we do take paypal although with any paypal transfer we charge paypal fees. All funds will be collected on the 25th at the end of the GP. This is when the order will be placed, from then we are looking at 5-7 day from AUS and 1-4 days from us.

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
Could you pm me a price for a 3.73 gear set with the harrop cover?

Can't check this site too often anymore.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is the last day for the GP, get your payment info into us ASAP by ordering online (price will be changed to GP price).

We have had the most inquires that we have ever had on a gear GP, with very few confirmed orders. The minimum for the GP to move on is 10, if there are not atleast 10 orders into us the GP is over as no shipping will be saved.

Sorry to all of those that got their info into us quickly, we can only do so much.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts