LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dynos still rule the earth!
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say what a stand up guy Mike White is and what a friend for GTO owners to have.

I took my GTO in to have some warrentee work done. Part of it was a cradle alignment.

Mike gave me a rental to drive which he didn't have to do. The Dealer I bought the car from wouldn't even do that!

Plus, I have a lot of suspension mods and I'll bet most Dealers whould have jacked me about it. He didn't.

On top of all that he even had my car washed so it came out looking like new.

All I can say is he give a whole new meaning to "that's mighty White of you".

Whenever I hear that I'll be thinking of him.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Mike is definitly one of the most respectable buisness men I have ever met. Their is not a thing he would'nt do to help out a GTO owner, or any other car for that matter. Thanks for everything Mike.

Drew

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
NeedNewTires said:
Mike is definitly one of the most respectable buisness men I have ever met. Their is not a thing he would'nt do to help out a GTO owner, or any other car for that matter. Thanks for everything Mike.

Drew
Yep, and it's quite refreshing to see that at a dealer. I usually stay clear of them.

Here's the bonus;

I'm sorry but I can't remember his name but they have a mechanic that works on GTO's that actually knows what he is doing and is good at it! I never see that at dealers.

·
Born Again Goat
1,555 Posts
His name is Peter. Pete takes personal pride in doing most, if not all, GTO projects at DMS. Like Mike, he is an enthusiast and truly enjoys the high performance aspects.

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NeedNewTires said:

Drew
So do you like your coil overs?

I wanted those but the streets around here are so bad I don't think I can take the jaring. Mike tells me to go with the pedders struts.

P.S. I do use mine as a daily driver.

·
Registered
246 Posts
GTO4SHO said:
So do you like your coil overs?

I wanted those but the streets around here are so bad I don't think I can take the jaring. Mike tells me to go with the pedders struts.

P.S. I do use mine as a daily driver.
I love my pedders setup. Handles and drives 10x better than stock. And the steering response is so crisp. Suspension is one of the first upgrades I did, and I don't regret it one bit. Ask Mike he can set you up with a package that best suites your needs. The streets all around here are horrible, But the suspension has no problem eating them up. I highly recommend a pedders install at DMS. You won't be disappointed. The only reason I got the coil overs is cause I was'nt sure how much to drop the front.

Drew

·
Registered
195 Posts
I completely agree. Mike is great and knows his stuff. It is worth the drive from San Jose to take the GTO to Mike. I'd drive that distance many times over to get the level of knowledge and service that I receive from Mike and the team at Dublin Pontiac. They are definitely an asset to the community and we are lucky to have them in our area.

-Matt

·
Registered
276 Posts
Guys I have to tell ya about Mike White. I live in Texas and he helped me out with my leaking strut issue. He provided me with some pedder's parts for the front end. He asked me to send him my old struts and the inv for the labor to install the new one's . He reimbursed me to the tune of 545.00 I used the money to by the Peddder's stuff for the rear. He even shipped the rear parts next day on his dime. Guys like that are few and far to find.

Two thumbs up for that guy...........................

Mike White you da man

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Patroit said:
I will have to check him out.
You'll never take your car to someone else.

An honest, knowledgeable dealership. Unblievable I know, but true non the less.

·
Da Raiders
716 Posts
i was treated so well i bought my 06 denali from them, by far they are better than the dealers in antioch and concord..........................:judge:

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: DMS

·
14 Pound Boosted Farm Truck
581 Posts
Mike White

MIKE WHITE has worked on My car , and I didn't even buy it there
Mike`s PROFESIONALISIM and the way he runs his shop
far EXCEDES the attention to detail and customer satisfaction
of any other dealership I have ever VISITED !!!!!!
MIKE WHITE IS THE ONLY PERSON I TRUST TO WORK ON MY CAR
and I'm a retired auto mechanic :drink:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I just had another outstanding experience with Mike White/DMS prior to driving down to Las Vegas. Both me and the wife have been accustomed to the excellent service we have received from DMS for some time and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks again Mike/Pete. If you see this post the car rode awesome down to Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage and then back up to Vegas. Hope to bring the wife's car to you soon after we get back for some more upgrades.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts