LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys wedsday the 28th were going to milan dragway, Dan are you coming??? you dont have to be up there when we are just come up if you can make it we will be there probably all day they open at 3, if you can make it come on out if not your the one missin out, Me, Rocko, Cobra john, my cousin ken, and a couple other friends are going. Everyone is welcome, Need to know if dans going tho? and what about kent? and Ryan?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
2loco said:
Ok guys wedsday the 28th were going to milan dragway, Dan are you coming??? you dont have to be up there when we are just come up if you can make it we will be there probably all day they open at 3, if you can make it come on out if not your the one missin out, Me, Rocko, Cobra john, my cousin ken, and a couple other friends are going. Everyone is welcome, Need to know if dans going tho? and what about kent? and Ryan?
How late do they stay open, Loco?

·
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
probably till 9:30 or so, usually till it gets dark maybe 10 depends on how they feel i guess.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
We'll see how things work out - but I'm guessing I'll be a no show for this. Too much going on with wedding plans and life.
Dan

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ronnie Duke of Hardcore Motorsports is renting Norwalk Raceway Park for the club I am in (Motown Muscle) on Friday July 30. I will probably get a baseline on my new GTO then instead of Milan on Wed. We have a points series and raffle. See MotownMuscle.com. Anyone can join, it is a non brand specific club that is pretty laid back. JT

·
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope Ryan, Brian, kent, are coming?????? call if you can/cant make it guys just wanna know who to look out for.

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
2loco said:
I hope Ryan, Brian, kent, are coming?????? call if you can/cant make it guys just wanna know who to look out for.
Not gonna make it guys. Moving into a new house all week. Maybe next time.

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
Sorry guys, I gotta work this afternoon/ tonight. Have a kick ass time! (some of you guys with the M6 try taking runs with and without predator installed, just curious how much it helps...)
-Ryan

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
Milan was alot of fun. should have video this week posted on it. I was just glad to get into the 13's with it. the way the clutch has been slipping I was just hoping for it to hold together.
John broke into the 12's with a 12.95 time. it was a pretty good night.

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
Rockos GTO said:
Milan was alot of fun. should have video this week posted on it. I was just glad to get into the 13's with it. the way the clutch has been slipping I was just hoping for it to hold together.
John broke into the 12's with a 12.95 time. it was a pretty good night.
Man, I figured John's Cobra would have easily ran that time without the pulley. You'd think he would be a lot faster with it. He's putting down like 450hp at the wheels now. Either way, that think is wicked fast. Any body else get decent times last night??
-Kent

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
I know Jeff got a 13.9 on one of his runs which was the quickest for all the GTOs, but we raced each other twice the first time was 14.245 rock and 14.264 jeff second race 13.9 rock and a 14.1 Jeff
So it was a close race all in all. i didnt want to loose but didnt care if I did I just wanted to get it into the 13's

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Other than tires, do you have anything done to your car yet Rocko? Predator?

Sounds like a good time. Unfortunately I don't know if I'll get a chance to make it out this year.

What do you guys think about setting up an evening dyno session at APE or Livernois? I'd still like to run my car to get a baseline and check out the A/F ratios. I have a sneaking suspicion my driving pattern (stop and go) has probably got me running less than optimum.
Dan

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
I only has a cs performance pipe and the Toyo proxe4 tires. Jeff has the predator on his.

We are going to plan on going again in about a month. I am waiting on a few items from CA that I am going to be testing. so hopefully I can beat a 13.9 next time

·
Blue Thunder
821 Posts
I was pretty dissapointed with my car, so im not even going to tell you guys the times I ran. But the whole problem with my car was the LS1speed induction I had on there, I didnt realize how much it was scruin me till I ran my first run because I didnt step on it the whole way there. The damn thing had no mid range power, it was just plain slow. It was so bad the car wouldnt even do a burnout to warm up the tires. I made two runs, the went home, and I put the stock air box on there with the speed Inc. pipe, and my car came alive like you wouldnt beleive. So the next time I run it I think ill be alot happier. Im just gonna go buy a K&N for the stock box and run the setup I have on there now, cause that seems to be working best.

-Brian

1 - 17 of 17 Posts