·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry.

·
Been here for a long time...
4,659 Posts
I might. I really wanted to get some stuff installed before hitting the track but that may not happen by then. But I might do it anyway. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Hey how have you two guys been? Haven't talked to you in a while Anthony... how's that Chevelle coming???

I'm definitely interested in coming, but I won't know my schedule for that week until Thrusday or Friday of this week. If I'm off by chance and there's a spot open I may fill it, so I'll let you know when I get the new schedule.

-Andrew

·
Registered
13 Posts
I might be up for this depending on what date is chosen. If there isn't enough interest I may get my father to bring is 78 T/A out. I noticed Rob is on here, haven't seen him or Bob since the VVF days.

·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep me posted guys.

·
Been here for a long time...
4,659 Posts
hkusp40cal said:
I might be up for this depending on what date is chosen. If there isn't enough interest I may get my father to bring is 78 T/A out. I noticed Rob is on here, haven't seen him or Bob since the VVF days.
VVF...now that brings back some memories. I guess for guys that know what that was, we are old ;) Pops has a goat now also :) They still have the Comp TA's too.

·
ChimChim is in the HD's trunk
4,966 Posts
I'm in if mdmike goes.

·
King Nub
180 Posts
At what time during the day would this happen? Reason I ask is I work from 2pm-10pm that whole week. If it starts at 11am I might seriously be in. The last track event we tried was rained out on us so I still need to get to a track and really learn how to launch this thing and see what times I can run in it.

·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys,The event is CANCELLED.I didn't even know but someone saved me a spot at crapitol on the 13th so I won't be doing two weeks in a row.
Anthony

·
Registered
13 Posts
Maybe we should try to start another VVF type of gathering. I am pretty sure everyone who attended had a great time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts