2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

...And my co-pilot:

:)

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Great pics!

Great car... cute kid... and cute townhouses too (love the ole town look)

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Huntress said:
Great pics!

Great car... cute kid... and cute townhouses too (love the ole town look)
Thanks! ...The downside is having a one-car garage and three cars. :banghead:
GTOdriver7 said:
looks great man, the dark tints on the silver looks killer.
Thanks.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am, but unfortunately, not by much. :D

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, but I haven't used it yet. I was finding all kinds of teeny-tiny little chips and **** on the front of the GTO yesterday, and it was driving me CRAZY.

Sucks that most of my commute is on the freeway. Can't wait to garage this thing for the winter.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Doric said:
Yes, but I haven't used it yet. I was finding all kinds of teeny-tiny little chips and **** on the front of the GTO yesterday, and it was driving me CRAZY.

Sucks that most of my commute is on the freeway. Can't wait to garage this thing for the winter.
Have to finish the Talon before winter. :)

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rambur said:
Have to finish the Talon before winter. :)
Yes. Yes, I do.

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Why????

Doric said:
Can't wait to garage this thing for the winter.
Winter is the absolute best time to drive the goat!!!! Nice cold 70-75 degree air for your cold air induction. The roads are dry, the sun is shining, and you can roll down the windows and breath the crisp clean air and listen to the sweet exhaust sound.

Why anyone would garage the beast during winter does NOT make any sense to me. This winter, my goat will be my daily driver.

:gr_jest:

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
desertgoat said:
Why anyone would garage the beast during winter does NOT make any sense to me. This winter, my goat will be my daily driver.

:gr_jest:
When it snows, the state drops a crapload of dirt and gravel on the roads. It'll break my heart the first time I have to commute through that.

Maybe next winter. Hell, I'll probably bring the Goat out some this winter. But for normal, everyday driving, I'll swap out to either my 4Runner or the Talon.

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
Doric said:
...I was finding all kinds of teeny-tiny little chips and **** on the front of the GTO yesterday, and it was driving me CRAZY.
I can relate, just saw that I got my first rock nick on the bumper.
In fear of my glass up front I just ordered the film for the headlights and fogs from PFYC.com - Wish I could afford to clear bra the whole front. (hope I don't F up the install)

BTW - Very nice look'n GTO you got there. :cool:

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'm also struggling with how to protect front.

Did the GTP myself (not perfect but not bad and most importantly is still protecting) and am sold on using the clear bra stuff -- just not sure if I'm wanting to do this one myself or have it done.

Options I'm considering are:

have someone install ?$ (will ask at window tint place tomorrow)
get kit and install myself ($500+ just for pre-cut pieces),
make templates/buy strip material/install myself (~$85 for 12"x84" strip at carquest of thornton).

I played a little last night with hood template and that part isn't bad at all ...except I'd like to wrap the leading edge of the hood and not sure if that's within my skill set (or even possible). I used the pics at the following link to figure out basic patterns
http://www.interwestdistribution.com/productsearch.asp?prevyear=2004&prevmake=32&prevmodel=0&prevsubmodel=0&prevseries=0&year=2004&make=32&model=817

Another area of the above site has great tips/pics on installation including light protection - here's link to the pic page http://www.interwestdistribution.com/pictures.asp

btw - the visible front on mine is ok but looked UNDER the front end and was sick -- it's already pretty scratched up after less than 200 miles :bomb:

RedhotGTO said:
I can relate, just saw that I got my first rock nick on the bumper.
In fear of my glass up front I just ordered the film for the headlights and fogs from PFYC.com - Wish I could afford to clear bra the whole front. (hope I don't F up the install)

BTW - Very nice look'n GTO you got there. :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts