LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
grinning ever since...
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Any recommendations on where I can bring my GTO to have modded? While I might be able to perfrom some simple bolt ons, I believe I have finalized my "mod-plan" and will definitely need help.

My preference would be a shop within 1 hour drive of Salem, NH. and with a reliable and proven track record (both literally and figuratively).

Thanks in advance.. George

·
grinning ever since...
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My "approach" is two stage and based upon my understanding or ignorance of rules of LS1 performance mgt:

Stage 1: Improve "dynamic qualities" with bolt ons. Includes: GM Ripper Shifter, CAI (still debating which LPE or K&N, but likely to be LPE), Brake upgrade (leaning toward Aussie (JHP) path, but waiting on the 2005 information or any test results published of the Baer or other groups), and Wheel/tire tbd (it's about the contact patch) after winter driving. Possible Predator tune also.

Stage 2: Enhance "dynamic performance" S/C or Heads/Cam upgrade and suspension change. (There is a cool racing club forming in Tamsworth NH and I feel the need for speed).

Anyway, that's the fantasy, I have to find a reliable mechanic to work with me on this. I'm still looking, but may have found one.

I would love to get this done before I spend my allowance on my daughter! lol

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
I believe we're about an extra 30 minutes away if you want to do a little more driving.

·
Registered
6 Posts
bioinformaticus said:
Hi all,

Any recommendations on where I can bring my GTO to have modded? While I might be able to perfrom some simple bolt ons, I believe I have finalized my "mod-plan" and will definitely need help.

My preference would be a shop within 1 hour drive of Salem, NH. and with a reliable and proven track record (both literally and figuratively).

Thanks in advance.. George

www.ktrperformance.com in Ayer MA ..you will be impressed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts