Discussion Starter #1

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Yikes! That's a lot of ponies . . . Great numbers Opticz

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
So, we're going to do the same for mine, right? :) I'm sure with a little tweaking we can get another 20 out of mine.

BTW, sent you an e-mail earlier today - take your time reading it and we'll discuss "Stage 2" for my Goat. :secret: :)

Padre

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PadreGTO said:
So, we're going to do the same for mine, right? :) I'm sure with a little tweaking we can get another 20 out of mine.

BTW, sent you an e-mail earlier today - take your time reading it and we'll discuss "Stage 2" for my Goat. :secret: :)

Padre
I am reading over what you sent Padre, I will get with you this week with some numbers and ideas. I did gain 10 RWHP that was nice but my car also had a bad mass air, it had a foot in the door if you know what I mean.

Regards
MDMC

·
8,959 Posts
Opticz06 said:
I am reading over what you sent Padre, I will get with you this week with some numbers and ideas. I did gain 10 RWHP that was nice but my car also had a bad mass air, it had a foot in the door if you know what I mean.
BTW, were you still running the electric water pump? If so, is it worth it?

Padre

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PadreGTO said:
BTW, were you still running the electric water pump? If so, is it worth it?

Padre
Yes it was worth 5 RWHP

·
got rice?
480 Posts
My shop :secret: in north Jersey is making 502 rwhp on motor and 430 rwhp with cats.
I saw the video clip of MDMC and that car moves and sounds really good.
Nice job. :patriot:

·
Former Goatherder
658 Posts
Seeing that quarter time in the sig reminds me of the post the other day about 120 club.... yeah you got 120, in a 1/4 mile!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
2004Goat said:
My shop :secret: in north Jersey is making 502 rwhp on motor and 430 rwhp with cats.

On a Goat?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
gtodoug said:
Awsome #"s optic. What kind of times should the car turn all motor now?
The car will or should go high 11's with traction but until I take it back to the track it is just talk, the problem with these cars is the weight and the gearing it really needs a 3.73, that is sitting at the shop but so is the 675 HP 455 we just got back from the engine dyno I wonder what thats going in, by the way the 455 is not a over bored block making the cubic inches we spent the $$$$$$$$$$ to have the crank made, it is a 4.130 bore 4.25 stroke can your say torque monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch for this car in our Dupont Registry adds or just visit our full page adds now currently running in Dupont Registry.

Cheers to all
MDMC

·
8,959 Posts
Opticz06 said:
so is the 675 HP 455 we just got back from the engine dyno I wonder what thats going in...
Well, as long as it's just lying around, you're more than welcome to drop it in mine. :) Loan it to me for a little while, I'll take care of it, trust me. :) And I'll give it back after we get some numbers. :cool:

Padre

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
710 Posts
PadreGTO said:
Well, as long as it's just lying around, you're more than welcome to drop it in mine. :) Loan it to me for a little while, I'll take care of it, trust me. :) And I'll give it back after we get some numbers. :cool:

Padre
or maybe he can send it to Saudi so i can shine it up a lil for him, i will pay for the shiping though! :gr_jest: :p

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Optic, how much of a difference can the 3.73's make by putting those in as opposed to stock gearing. I'm not increadibly familiar with changing the gearing so bare with me please. (old fwd drag racer here)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
gtodoug said:
Optic, how much of a difference can the 3.73's make by putting those in as opposed to stock gearing. I'm not increadibly familiar with changing the gearing so bare with me please. (old fwd drag racer here)

The 3.73 will give you around 3 tenths in the 1/4, we will see soon Padre is getting a set installed soon.

MDMC

·
got rice?
480 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts