LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a set of modified knuckles/tie rod ends from GTO Drifter himself. All I can say is these things are absolutely awesome! I'm glad he took the time, and all the r&d to modify these. I had them installed in a little less than an hour. I also pressed in a set of new balljoints, courtesy of Kollar Racing, and a set of ARP studs.
I didn't really take any photos of the install, but it was really straight forward. I had to do a few modifications in order to keep the tires from rubbing. I had to relocate my brakeline brackets, and I also installed a set of 7mm wheel spacers.
1372462824882.jpg 1372462835558.jpg

I know the pics don't really show much, but I now have the turning radius of a smart car.
I can't wait to hit the track with these. I did a few street sessions with these and I can tell you that you could reach some unbelievable angles, and still save the car from spinning out.
Finally it's not only the 240's that get to have all the fun.

·
'12-'13 ScrScca SM Champ
7,095 Posts
I've been contemplating these on top of my fast rack... It could be epic ratio.

·
NYC GOAT
1,066 Posts
I recently purchased a set of modified knuckles/tie rod ends from GTO Drifter himself. All I can say is these things are absolutely awesome! I'm glad he took the time, and all the r&d to modify these. I had them installed in a little less than an hour. I also pressed in a set of new balljoints, courtesy of Kollar Racing, and a set of ARP studs.
I didn't really take any photos of the install, but it was really straight forward. I had to do a few modifications in order to keep the tires from rubbing. I had to relocate my brakeline brackets, and I also installed a set of 7mm wheel spacers.
View attachment 205530 View attachment 205538

I know the pics don't really show much, but I now have the turning radius of a smart car.
I can't wait to hit the track with these. I did a few street sessions with these and I can tell you that you could reach some unbelievable angles, and still save the car from spinning out.
Finally it's not only the 240's that get to have all the fun.
nice !! i cant wait to get my little drift machine all buttoned up... PICS GOD DAMMIT !!!

buy that i mean i wana see angle !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts