LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was checking out Holden and HSV websites just for fun, and I found these.

It seems that I have to actually go to a Holden dealer (kinda hard from middle of the US...) to buy a pair.

Any idea where else to get the Monaro Silver Sports/Driving pair?

Thanks in advance!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
no coness said:
So I was checking out Holden and HSV websites just for fun, and I found these.

It seems that I have to actually go to a Holden dealer (kinda hard from middle of the US...) to buy a pair.

Any idea where else to get the Monaro Silver Sports/Driving pair?

Thanks in advance!
I have seen those before and would like a pair also.......really nice..........maybe one of our aussie mates could work something out

·
Registered
980 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'll go down to the local Holden dealer and get a price, the rest should be relatively easy, I'll be in the states from the 18th of october if you wanna wait, or I can post, its up to you.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lumina ss said:
I'll go down to the local Holden dealer and get a price, the rest should be relatively easy, I'll be in the states from the 18th of october if you wanna wait, or I can post, its up to you.
What part of the states?

·
Registered
202 Posts
AU$80 but the dealer is giving a 30% discount at the moment, so whats that US$41 plus postage, you gotta love that. New York, Boston, Victor, Orlando, New Orleans, Memphis, Nashville, Witchita, San Antonio, Tuscon, Las Vegas, L.A. will that do? and Oh yeah London if theres any Poms that want em.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Lumina ss said:
AU$80 but the dealer is giving a 30% discount at the moment, so whats that US$41 plus postage, you gotta love that. New York, Boston, Victor, Orlando, New Orleans, Memphis, Nashville, Witchita, San Antonio, Tuscon, Las Vegas, L.A. will that do? and Oh yeah London if theres any Poms that want em.
Hey luminaSS, I sent you a PM.

·
21,898 Posts
Lumina ss said:
Orlando? hmm....not far from me :cool:

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Lumina where in Boston, if you want we could meet up.

·
Registered
202 Posts
No idea where yet I have to do a course at altair aviation for a coupla days, still gotta find a motel yet, be there about the 20th of october I think, Ill meet anyone as long as you like the amber fluid that is.

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
I'm interested, but just a quick question... Will you ship them once you get in the states? Doesn't look like you're getting too close to Michigan!

·
21,898 Posts
BowdawG said:
I'm interested, but just a quick question... Will you ship them once you get in the states? Doesn't look like you're getting too close to Michigan!
ditto.....I am in florida

·
21,898 Posts
Monaro Silver Sports/Driving
M2004
RRP: $90.00

i want these
and one of these

HRT Black Claw Cap
Part Number : HSV-SPZ-368504

1 - 20 of 40 Posts