LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I imagine there are some pretty HOT looking Monaros cruizin the streets of Oz and NZ. Maybe our Antipodean friends (Aussies and Kiwis) can post some pics to give GTO owners some ideas on appearance/mods etc..........

(ok - so I'm bored and I love looking at GTO/Monaro pics!)

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
pitstop said:
I imagine there are some pretty HOT looking Monaros cruizin the streets of Oz and NZ. Maybe our Antipodean friends (Aussies and Kiwis) can post some pics to give GTO owners some ideas on appearance/mods etc..........

(ok - so I'm bored and I love looking at GTO/Monaro pics!)
If you don't mind registering for another forum, go to http://www.ultimatecarpage.com . I believe on the right side of the opening page, there is a pic of the Vauxhaul Manaro. Click it & it goes to three pics of that car. If you register & become a member (run by vBulletin--same people hosting this site) there is a thread that says "2005 Vauxhaul Manaro" in the Australian cars area. Also, check out http://www.gm.com . There you can get links to both Holden & Vauxhaul websites. Vauxhaul doesn't have much to look at. Holden has some pics plus an area where you can download 2 commercials on the Manaro. I got curious & bored, too.

·
Ford & Holden Supporter
126 Posts
Might wanna put a 56k warning on this baby!

Theres so many modified Monaro's cruising the streets nowadays but I cant seem to find any good pics around.

I have however, found these cool looking ones which are from the ls1.com.au forums.

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Every time I see a different pic of a GTO/Monaro, I want one even more. Thanks GTS for the pics. I think I just decided what wheels I want for my GTO.

·
AKA: Nat's Munro
53 Posts
Hahahahaha...

The one with 2IMPULSIV number plates on it is mine!!!!

:)

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Nat's Munro said:
Hahahahaha...

The one with 2IMPULSIV number plates on it is mine!!!!

How do you have a chevy front and trunk, and monaro badging??????

·
53 Posts
I put them on there.

Over here to be a little different people change the Holden badges to Chev ones.

Just a way to stand out from the crowd....

·
Registered
347 Posts
hmmm ok these arent all monaros but i love them so i thought id show you guys.
1st is a ford GT

the next is a monaro ... of sorts.

next is a GTO ... of sorts.

Next is a ford 4.0ltr strait six turbo, Xr6-t engine... worked by nispro to put out over 1000hp

next is a pic of a HSV GTO

here is 2 pics of a brand new holden ss comadore cop car. (probably the 1st of many to suffer a similar fate)

and here is a recent (summernats) photo of a beautiful ford XY-GTHO (or maybe just replica) with blower

·
Need more HP, Need more $$$
8 Posts
he one with 2IMPULSIV number plates on it is mine!!!!
Mate im a Ford fan from Aus, but that is HOT :secret:

as i have said to my Holden supporting mates a million time, if i brought a Holden it would have to be a Monaro, the just look so damn Horn.

But That FPV GT is dam HOT aswell :hail:

·
53 Posts
Ummmm,

They are pedders springs with some pedders shortened shocks on the rear.

I can't find the part numbers at the moment but if you are interested let me know and I'll find out...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts