to O'Hare Pontiac!

Inbound (no dates of arrival yet)
---------------------------------
BLACK 6-SPEED W/RED INTERIOR-AVAILABLE IN JULY

BLACK AUTO W/BLACK INTERIOR

SILVER AUTO W/BLACK INTERIOR

SILVER 6-SPEED W/BLACK INTERIOR

YELLOW 6-SPEED W/ BLACK INTERIOR

We also have 4 GTO's in stock and ready for delivery! BRING US YOUR BEST DEAL!

I currently have in stock:

Black/black/M6
Black/black Auto
Impulse Blue/Black Auto
Silver/Black/Auto
Red/black/Auto

CALL ME TO PURCHASE YOUR 2004 GTO TODAY!

Dylan Diomede, GTO sales
O'Hare Pontiac/Honda
(847)553-3186[/b]
www.ohareautogroup.com

·
Registered
25 Posts
What are the auto's going for, 32k? GMS would take that to 28? I was looking at that used Infiniti on your website LOL.

·
www.thirdgentech.com
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot to mention for our out of state buyers...

Our dealership is within 5 miles of O'Hare International Airport and I can arrange to have you picked up by our shuttle to take delivery your brand new GTO! :)

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
formul8 said:
Now Offering All GTO's For $500 Over Invoice!!!! :d

well i guess i will take some pride in being the first to get this offer. and im guessing im part of the reason for it. anyways, dylan thanks for getting me such a GREAT deal and taking a chance on a "young guy". cant wait to see you again when you are holding my car keys.

·
Registered
98 Posts
gtodriver7 said:
well i guess i will take some pride in being the first to get this offer. and im guessing im part of the reason for it. anyways, dylan thanks for getting me such a GREAT deal and taking a chance on a "young guy". cant wait to see you again when you are holding my car keys.
How much is $500 over invoice?

·
www.thirdgentech.com
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gtodriver7 said:
I was a young guy once and got blown off by dealers too. I know young people can afford and do buy these kinds of cars and they do need to test drive them.

I want to be the #1 GTO sales person in the USA, so great deals and top notch service are the way to earn your business! :)

Thanks,
Dylan @O'Hare

1 - 16 of 16 Posts