LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cars from the ship that arrived on 21 Jan are here in southern cal., I saw a silver one at the dealers yeserday, it had arrived the night before. I was told by my dealer that my event status had changed from 3450 to 3800 on wed the 4th. To me that means that probably all those that came on that boat are in transit. My dealer also told me that he recieved a notice from Pontiac, that depending on where you are in the country, to expect delivery within about two weeks of event code 3800. Is that too much to hope for? Here's hoping this batch makes faster than the first few batches. He also ssaid that in that notice, Pontiac was looking at having two ships a month, and over 1000 cars each. I'm looking for mine to show up this week! TPW 11/27

·
3,327 Posts
Makes me want to sing that song "Going to Kansas City".

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
My dealer read me the official dealer notification of the GTO delivery schedule. We had a good laugh. A ship every two weeks. 18 days to transit the big pond. 6 days to process at the port. 8 days from the port to deliver to the customer. It was only funny because I have mine now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts