LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
-Tom Capozzi- Spitzer Pontiac GMC
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran an update today.I have a Impulse Blue 6speed and Cosmos Purple Auto on the ship coming.I also have a Phantom Black/Black/6spd being built this month,and a Quicksilver/Black/6spd and Torrid Red/Black 6spd being built in April.All are still available and I will discount.I still have Torrid Red/Black/auto and Yellowjacket auto in stock at GMS for those who qualify and $1000 off Msrp for those who don't qualify for GMS.Contact me at 1-877-896-1211 or PM me if anyone's interested.

·
**** it, Run it!
206 Posts
Hey man im interested, escpecially if your willing to discount..where are you located, when is an ok time to call? Im in south cali (Palm Springs) and searhcin for a gto, preferribly a red, blue, or barbados blue one

·
-Tom Capozzi- Spitzer Pontiac GMC
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Taylor04 said:
Hey man im interested, escpecially if your willing to discount..where are you located, when is an ok time to call? Im in south cali (Palm Springs) and searhcin for a gto, preferribly a red, blue, or barbados blue one
I'm in Canton Ohio 5 minutes from the Pro Football Hall of Fame.You can reach me at the dealership Monday and Thursday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST and Tuesday Wednesday and Saturday 9:00 to 6:00 EST.I have an Impulse Blue/Blue/6speed on the ship that's arriving any day now and should have it within the month providing there are no problems shipping from the port

·
**** it, Run it!
206 Posts
alright i will give u call tomorrow sometime, that blue sounds great, im looking to get one around mid april so great timing. We can discuss GMS and paying options on phone, thanks alot

·
**** it, Run it!
206 Posts
by the way how much do u think it would be to ship that car all the way to southern cali? would it be worth it? I really would like to get one as cheap as possible. Im going to private message you about details, and i will call tomorroe like i said

1 - 5 of 5 Posts