Shes a beauty. Love the red interior ;)

·
wa6usa
298 Posts
The front plate is a nice touch to the authenticity. Looking good:patriot:

·
Jimmy
1,364 Posts
Car looks great !! If it were mine I would paint back trunk panel black to match your scoop inserts and maby some black and polished Rims(18"). Regardless nice job, GM should have modified THAT bumper in the first place !!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Please do NOT paint the back panel black, that looks so bad! IMO, you should paint the bar in the front fascia that has the Holden emblem in it black to match the scoops.

-Dennis

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I like it, some 18's would really finish off the look imo, and maybe the JHP lip spoiler. WHat's that make 3 YJ conversions on here?, lol Looks great though.:gears:

·
Don't drink the Kool-Aid...
2,889 Posts
GTPprix said:
where is the -R content?
+1 was kinda wondering that myself... First it was gonna be a (VY) CV8 but with VZ front bar :confused:
...then somewhere along the road it morphed into a CV8-R but without any of the goods! :confused: :bomb:

·
04 CV8-R II Conversion
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Havoc said:
+1 was kinda wondering that myself... First it was gonna be a (VY) CV8 but with VZ front bar :confused:
...then somewhere along the road it morphed into a CV8-R but without any of the goods! :confused: :bomb:
got the badge, and im doing the interior trim the way the R is

·
NC Rogue Squadron
4,002 Posts
DEVLYLO said:
and im probibly gonna do the wheels and the tails later
Well, I think it looks good. But I would lose the tails and the wing.

BTW I got my last plate yesterday. Thanks for the help!

·
04 CV8-R II Conversion
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PMD GTO said:
Well, I think it looks good. But I would lose the tails and the wing.

BTW I got my last plate yesterday. Thanks for the help!
Glad you like the plates, i am currently trying to get a Custom Plate Making company in Australia to provide me with custom plates with what ever name they want and what ever state they want.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.