LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to whoever mentioned in another thread that GM is now doing a fix with their scan tool! What I did was cut a neat circle of static-cling window tint and place it over the area of the plastic in front of the indicator. Works great. Now I'm going to get GM's fix. If I'm lucky, I won't be able to see the "MPH" unless I really try.

Also did the window film fix on a couple "Cruise" indicator lights and one particularly offensive Low Fuel light. Cheap fix and looks much better than black tape. :cool:

·
3Deucesanda5speedanda455
411 Posts
CoolBlu04 said:
Thanks to whoever mentioned in another thread that GM is now doing a fix with their scan tool! What I did was cut a neat circle of static-cling window tint and place it over the area of the plastic in front of the indicator. Works great. Now I'm going to get GM's fix. If I'm lucky, I won't be able to see the "MPH" unless I really try.

Also did the window film fix on a couple "Cruise" indicator lights and one particularly offensive Low Fuel light. Cheap fix and looks much better than black tape. :cool:

But the black tape trick takes less time than going to the dealer, and really makes it dissapear! With the lights off, it looks no different.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts