LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
That will make for extremely happy people including myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks for the continued excellent support with all the updates that you are providing. We all appreciate it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I just placed a call to try and find out what GMS is.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I wonder if this means that the '05 car will get a huge price increase.

·
Silver Back!
277 Posts
DevilYellow, Is there anywhere we can go print out a copy of the Press Release? I would like to have one to show my Dealer so they cant play the mark-up game with me.

Thanks for any help!

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Great Job!

Now I can breath a little easier.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Seems to me you should get some recompense. After all you had no choice. Isn't that discrimination??

And I can hear it now. The next door neighbor that I can't stand bought an Expedition with way worse mileage and doesn't have to pay a penny for gas guzzler tax.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
chotton said:
I wonder if this means that the '05 car will get a huge price increase.
And also, what major changes will be noted in the '05 model :confused:

But I guess we should worry how the '04 is until we jump to '05 ;) :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone interested in a Barbados Blue with Auto in the Los Angeles area? I might resubmit a new order with the M6.

A lousy $1,000 extra because this thing does not sit on a truck frame. SUVs, trucks, Jeeps, are all exempt because they are "trucks".

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Actually, they're $195 over! Not under. That $700 destination fee should be added into the price. :D

In which case Tails, an M6 car actually goes for $33,890.

That beautiful .50:1 6th gear cog does wonders in evading the gas guzzler tax. :D

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
6cylopba_1252 said:
i got a call from my dealer friday they told me that it was gonna be selling for 36k :(
Actually, by the time you figure in tax, title, documentation fee, your right in that $36k ballpark. They may be looking at it from that perspective.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
24 Participants
Afroman
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing