LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MTI
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MTI is pleased to announce the introduction of our new G-TOrque Package for the 2004 GTO. This package has been carefully researched and developed over the past several months and consists of:

- MTI G1 Camshaft (228/232, .588/.575 - 113 LSA)
- Long Tube Headers with Hi-Flow Cats
- Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust
- MTI 75MM GTO Throttle Body
- MTI Underdrive Pulley
- Manley Springs and Retainers
- MTI Hardened Pushrods
- Cold Air Induction Kit
- Custom PCM Tuning

The G-TOrque package installed on a completely stock 2004 GTO resulted in the following dyno gains:

RWHP - 292.2 (stock) to 394.2 (after G-TOrque package) - 102.2 rwhp gain!

RWTQ - 298.5 (stock) to 368.5 (after G-TOrque package) - 70.2 rwtq gain!

If you're interested in seeing a copy of the before/after dyno graphs please let me know and I'll be more than happy to e-mail them over to you. I also have sound/video of this car at idle and would be happy to e-mail that over to you as well!

The G-TOrque package can normally be installed in two business days and if you're interested in pricing information on both the mail order and installed version of this package, please contact me directly at [email protected] or at the shop (281) 870-8787.

As always, thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

David Coates
Motorsport Technologies

·
DAAAT'S RIGHT
1,650 Posts
Post the dyno sheets here. I'm sure that everyone will want to see them. Nice gains BTW.

·
Feynman fan
2,336 Posts
Post dyno charts right here, David! Otherwise, you are gonna get hit by a flood of requests. Might wanna post pricing, too, because the first person you tell is going to do that anyhow... ;)

·
MTI
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dyno graphs are attached ......

Pricing?

Mail Order - Around $3,400.00 for everything shipped to your door.

Installed at our facility - around $4,500.00 with a 1 year warranty.

:)

·
DAAAT'S RIGHT
1,650 Posts
Monster hp gains afer 4500 rpm! Big torque all the way across. Nice!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
is this setup ok to add a supercharger onto it?

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
That thing made power all the way to 6800rpms. WOW! The bhp rating flattened but did not drop! Very nice!

Doc

·
MTI
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dbluegoat said:
is this setup ok to add a supercharger onto it?
This combination would work very well with a supercharger, although depending on the application (Magnusson or ATI), the throttle body and pulley would probably not be applicable.

A perfect combination with a supercharger would be the cam, headers, springs, retainers, pushrods and PCM tuning and if you're interested, please e-mail me and I'll be more than happy to work up a price for that portion of the package.

Thanks!

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Any photos of the mods???

Doc

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey guys, I wasn't able to make the dyno day due to the hellified rain where I was (Clear Lake) so I'll be there early Saturday morning and we can talk about the package above. Thanks

Daryl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts