LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have been reading up for about 45 minutes (after I did a search), and I have not conclusive answer to my question, which is :A) where the hell can I buy SAP mufflers, and B) what are the part numbers for the magnaflow and the Hooker muflers? Any help would be much apprecieated. Btw, yes I know that I could spend a little extra and get shorties, but I plan on doing a full LT back exhaust in the next few years. Until my warranty is up, I'm leaving it pretty much stock. Just want a little more growl in my exhaust for not too much money. THanks again.
Jayson

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m looking for the part numbers for the mufflers made by Magnaflow and Hooker. Didn’t know if anyone had them handy. I’d prefer some that bolt in, because I do not want to weld them in.

·
Omertà
5,303 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunalty (sp?), I live in Tampa. I saw that thread, but didn't think he'd want to ship it that far. Plus it would be hella expesnive.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Jayson:

The SAP parts are available from GM dealers ONLY. Magnaflow will not give out the part #'s and will only sell to GM dealers. In fact this is the first I have seen them sold seperate.

Magnaflow mufflers that fit the GTO's 05-06 are # 14616 and #14211. Others will fit also but that's the commomn parts.

94TransAmGT

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, That was what I was looking for. Is there a way to tell if you already have the SAP mufflers?

·
Registered
671 Posts
factory mufflers are shaped like a mailbox - kinda big painted black.
SAP are flat oval and are stainless.

search for pics of SAP

94ta

1 - 8 of 8 Posts