LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Great pics!

I never noticed that strut tower bar before - man that thing is MASSIVE compared to the OE one...

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Thats one sweet looking car.

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
I love the picture of the Cadillac: Young couple gazing on. Wife is thinking about how nice it would be to have a Cadillac with plenty of room for baby seats. And husband is thinking, "0-60 in under 5 seconds, yeah baby!" :gr_jest:

Padre

·
NASA Instructor, MW/GL Region
460 Posts
Woah Too Cool

NICE BODY KIT WHO'S IS IT AND WHERE DID U GET IT
RAM AIR LOOKS COOL :eek2: :hail:

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Great pics, thanks

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
yourguyry said:
stores sell spray tint... you may be able to do it yourself... just look out for runs in the paint
yeah, just spraint your stockers. personally i dont like the tail lights. i still like the 427s way better.

·
Best Car Under $45k Period.
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Personally I like the stock tail lights, and yes the interior was the same. Different seats though... why? I dunno... the 04 seats are seriously the best auto seats EVER!

SORRY to disappoint, hopefully no one thought this was my car... this was a GM performance division car at the Dream Cruise. I certainly like the hood a lot. Enough to possibly make me like scoops, but ONLY that hood.

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Great pics, and I like the different spoiler.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
damn i need that car.........great pics.........would someone steal it for me for 10k?

:sneaky:

·
Registered
311 Posts
That is a nice looking car. I read the story about it in autoweek. It is a 6.4 liter with 575-hp and 500-lb-ft, six speed. 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds (est). Not bad numbers I'd say.

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
damn i need that car.........great pics.........would someone steal it for me for 10k?

:sneaky:
Careful there man. Some one might actually contact you about doing this :secret: lol

·
Stroker Ace
125 Posts
danl72 said:
That is a nice looking car. I read the story about it in autoweek. It is a 6.4 liter with 575-hp and 500-lb-ft, six speed. 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds (est). Not bad numbers I'd say.

With 575 hp and 500 tq, it should do 0-60 in a lot less than 4.5 seconds considering the 05 gto's are said to do it in 4.6 seconds.

·
596whp/553wtq @ 6.5psi
2,301 Posts
omg I am in love with that car!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great heavy duty strut tower support.

Here's a pic of my aftermarket one I installed a couple of weeks back. Painted matched for my car.

Available hrom HERE

1 - 20 of 21 Posts