LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
It's been a few years since I last posted (Pics of Heartbeat on my LSX427), but as of tonight my 06 is finally finished! After 8 years of on-again / off-again efforts, the last item on the project list was completed. The mini-tub installation to get the widened VMR's and 345/30-19 Nitto's in the wheel wells is now done. My goat has only 500 original miles, but with an extensive amount of modifications, so its time to start driving it and get it to the track. Thought I would share a few pics....

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,488 Posts
Awe-inspiring.

·
Is that FWD?
1,140 Posts
Wow. Amazing build. Congratulations on finishing it up. Now get out there and post some times.

·
Chickun maka lousy houspet
414 Posts
I am INSANELY jealous! Though my car has significantly more miles, we both have similar builds. I've (only) been working on my car for 37 months, since I spun a bearing on cylinder #4 & #6 after 4K miles on a rebuild I did myself.
:-(

Anyway, beautiful car!!!

Do you happen to have any other pictures of the Minitub?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am INSANELY jealous! Though my car has significantly more miles, we both have similar builds. I've (only) been working on my car for 37 months, since I spun a bearing on cylinder #4 & #6 after 4K miles on a rebuild I did myself.
:-(

Anyway, beautiful car!!!

Do you happen to have any other pictures of the Minitub?
Thanks for the kind words!
Attached are more pics of the tub build.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts