LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D My car has finally arrived at its last rail stop. :) It arrived in Framingham Mass tonight. My dealer is going to pick it up himself so there are no further delays. :D I should be able to pick it up on Saturday! :D

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Oh My....Three sleepless Days??!!?? Congrats!
:drink: :drink:

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:drink: It's going to be the longest three days of my life. :drink: A few Coronas will help. :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
:bubbrub So that means mine should be in also.... Gotta call the dealer tomorrow.... i wonder why i wasnt told of it arriving? :sneaky: Cheers :drink:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hope it warms up and you can get some good touring weather. Sing out when you slip behind the wheel. :thumbs:

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
:D :D Congrads!!!!! I know you and me both will have to be careful driving these cars in this wonderful northeast weather. :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Superwildcat said:
:D :D My car has finally arrived at its last rail stop. :) It arrived in Framingham Mass tonight. My dealer is going to pick it up himself so there are no further delays. :D I should be able to pick it up on Saturday! :D

I know exactly how you feel bud.

Last weekend was the longest I have ever had.
Congrats big time. The wait is almost over :thumbs:

·
\m/ (>.<) \m/
762 Posts
I just picked mine up today.

The wait is worth it. Trust me. :D

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:mad: Well my wait just got longer. :mad: It seems that my dealer is NOT allowed to pick up a car out of this lot even if it is going to him,Union issues or something. :slap: It arrived there 1/20 and was "red flagged" for immediate shipment to the dealer even though he had planned on picking it up himself. :mad: Well it seems that GM's system of "red flags" are TOTALLY USELESS because as of 1/2 hour ago it is still sitting in Framingham with NO ETA! :mad: :mad: So now my wait has been increased by ????? who knows how long. :mad: It's going to be a loooooong weekend. :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
That sucks. Maybe it is better to not know is some cases.....
:drink: :drink:

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:mad: Sucks doesn't even come close. :mad: Does GM really need a dope slap :slap: or what. Why have a "red flag" system if you do not know what it means or how to use it. :slap: The worst part is the car is only 45 minutes from my house. My dealer is 2-1/2 hours the other way. They won't let him get it because of union issues with the haulers. :slap: More political BS if you ask me. The car has been sitting for 3 days with this "USELESS RED FLAG" on it just looking stupid. :mad: My dealer can't even find out when it will be delivered. :slap: IMO this is absolutely the WORST introduction of a new car I have ever seen. If GM is trying to enter a new market they better find out which way is up before everyone passes them by. :slap:

·
-Tom Capozzi- Spitzer Pontiac GMC
263 Posts
Have your dealer call their Area Rep.I was told by the DBC that only the Area Rep can authorize the car to be released to the dealer when it arrives at the distribution center.

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tommycap30 said:
Have your dealer call their Area Rep.I was told by the DBC that only the Area Rep can authorize the car to be released to the dealer when it arrives at the distribution center.
Thanks for the info Tommycap30, My dealer already has a call into the rep. :( No reply as of yet. Besides the point it is already too late for me to be able to get the car this weekend because it would still need PDI and the service dept is closed on Saturday. What the h#ll is a "red flag" system good for if you ignore it? :slap: :slap: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
-Tom Capozzi- Spitzer Pontiac GMC
263 Posts
A lot of it has to do with whoever is working at the yard.I was told by GM that our first car was sitting at Lordstown waiting to be shipped and it rolled off the truck an hour later.So your guess is as good as mine.I have a sold car that's supposed to arrive in Lordstown tommorow and be redtagged.I will be highly pissed if they delay this car again.It was built before the one that's been sitting on my showroom floor since monday

1 - 17 of 17 Posts