LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My clutch engages too quickly. I take my foot an inch off the clutch and it acts like I completely took my foot off.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
see if your mat rolled up behind the pedal
these mats slide like a mofo.
there used to be some kind of keys holding them in place, but I don't have a single one.
I'm thinking about stitching Velcro to my mats to stop them from sliding, not sure what else could do

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
see if your mat rolled up behind the pedal
these mats slide like a mofo.
there used to be some kind of keys holding them in place, but I don't have a single one.
I'm thinking about stitching Velcro to my mats to stop them from sliding, not sure what else could do
This is an inexpensive solution, dorman 963-021D push pins. Photo too large to attach, nice job new forum

·
1 of 40,757
6,224 Posts
As mentioned.
A new clutch like an LS7, release near the floor when installed and over time end up at a mid release position.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is an inexpensive solution, dorman 963-021D push pins. Photo too large to attach, nice job new forum
They have a model for the clips available for 3d printing. So if you know someone with a 3d printer (a lot of libraries have one) you can print them yourself. I got some printed that say "GTO" on the top

1 - 7 of 7 Posts