LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my dream car yesterday, just the way I wanted it.
IBM, Blue leather seats, 18" rims. I have to admit, the car is everything I wanted and imagined it would be, and more.

I'm pretty sure I'll be asking a lot of questions, and I hope to be attending the meets.
:gears:

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Great...

Sept 24, Sunday, at 2pm... Azusa Canyon Cruise ( theres a thread on it in this regional section) You think you love your car now, wait till you see what it can do up the canyon. Show up and show it off. You're about 25 minutes away if that

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Where in chino are you? I live in chino hills next to carbon canyon. I have seen a group of 3 other gtos driving through chino maybe you can meet up with them if you can find them. One is yellow, one black, and the other brazen orange. You will really love driving this car.

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
CONGRATS, MAN!!! I too just bought mine last nite. It must be in the SOCAL air or something, huh? Have fun with the new ride, and maybe we'll see each other at some of the meets. PEACE!:burnout:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
rVOLT.. I'll be there, I have your flyer in hand

socal gto.. I live off of Mountain and Riverside. There is a black GTO parked at the end of one of the cul de sacs on the east side of Mountain, just north of the Ralphs shopping center. Don't know if that's one of them.

Phantom06.. This was the last IBM/blue/m6/18 I could find for 100 miles (according to gmbuypower.com anyway) so I jumped on it. It was now or never.

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
mine sounds just like yours , but i got 17's , and will have the sap lip and grills on it as soon as the dealer gets off their ass

wish ida got the 18's now , since ida been done with the dealers BS

congrats on car !!! youll love it

·
Exclusive
1,323 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. Dont forget to mark the 30th of Sept. Its gonna be the hugest gathering of 04-06 goats. Look for the thread of September Gathering

·
8,787 Posts
id be interested in them pm me about them , send pics if you got um

where in so cal are you

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn, not even three days old and someone already egged my car. It doesn’t make any sense, why would someone throw a single egg at the rear corner of the car? Anyway, luckily Friday’s are half days at my job and I can get home early and wash her before it permanently stains the paint. For their sake, I hope I don’t find out who did it. :punch:

·
8,787 Posts
wow , that sucks , ida skiped out on work to get the egg washed off

unless you get paid a couple grand a day

and make sure you have it in the shade , if it bakes on its gonna be a whole hell of alot harder to get off , and the better chance of damage , also get pics for your insurance company

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just started this job and can't take any time off. I'm going to wash, clay, and wax the hell out of her when I get home. That's a good idea on taking the pictures, I'll do that before I wash it. I was just one egg just fore of the spoiler, so even if it does leave a mark, it'll still piss me off, but at least it won't be too noticeable. I'm going to park the motorcycle in the back yard and reclaim the garage.

·
8,787 Posts
im sure they woulda understood , just let um know youll be a little late , and youll work later if need be

but i do understand the need to there and feel like your trying to do your best for them

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
You got egged...damn. lololol

I had never even had a bird crap on mine until yesterday... I guess they were flying around just saving it up because I got hit about 5 times by the biggest green white globs of bird turd you ever saw... lol. Came out to my car, and what a suprise...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well, I washed her four times, clayed the eggy spots, and waxed her for a total of four hours. Got the egg stuff out, but where the egg hit there's a nasty scratch. Guess I'm S.O.L then

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I Got Bomb With Egg Two, This Was, A Month After I Got Mine. Right Out Side My House!! The Shell Of The Egg Is The One That Dose The More Damage!!! Cant Get It Out Unless I Repaint That Spot.

·
8,787 Posts
well a scratch isnt that bad , considering it could be alot worse

either way it still sucks ass kids gotta be stupid , and not respect other peoples stuff

1 - 20 of 27 Posts