LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Expelled
8,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this is my first kill I have to start with

So I'm just mindin' my own bizness at a stop light and a 1980 somthing Datsun I think pulled up next to me. The light turned green and I just eased off he did too then he jumped well tried, I gunned it by the end of 1st gear I already had a car lead it was over I switch to 2nd saw he already gave up calmmed the goat and he rushed up and said I just wanted to hear it!!!

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
nice kill, I had some 40 somethings try to race me in a acura MDX SUV!!!! At the next stop light I asked WTF if they were crazy, they lauged and said they just wanted to hear the exhaust and knew I would give into them and race, which I dropped hook line and sinker. Oh well another kill.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
nice and you did it right!

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Nice kill :burnout:

·
NASA Instructor, MW/GL Region
460 Posts
NICE :) WE'ER ALL SUCKERS FOR THAT THOUGH :banghead: EACH AND EVERY TIME, "ITS THE THRILL OF VICTORY AND THE AGONY OF DEFEAT"

·
US Monaro-IBM/B/M6-K&N
739 Posts
Now .. there should be sompthin' in the Owners Manual about handin' out A$$ whoopin's .. lemme see .. ah yes, here it is .. it's right under the .. "Mindin' Yo' Owwnnn B'ness".. catagory .. uh huh, yep! :cool: ... Nice 1

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I had a Harley owner pull up along side of me and give me a thumbs up to the exhaust. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts