NHRA = Earth Shake.:wiggle:

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,408 Posts
very nice.. love the VIP treatment...

·
Buy a Hybrid. I Need Your Gas
3,883 Posts
I have been a car nut all my life, have had a video camera in my hand since'84 and this si the first NHRA event I have ever covered...or attended for that matter.
http://ModdinArt.com/NHRA.wmv
Hey cool, I've been watching your Youtube stuff for a while - your Bugattti vid was posted here about 6 months ago. Watching your videos is like watching really professional versions of our own amateur racing videos, I love it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
There's no way to explain the feeling you get, when two 8000+ hp Top Fuel cars run past you @ 4.5 sec and 330 mph. Totaly awsome experience. I've been lucky enough to attend the Vegas Nationals in October the past 6 years with a bunch of friends and it's a blast.

Have fun and take some ear plugs, you wont regret it. Though you have to hear them go by once without them, hehehe...

Chris

·
Gimp Fo Lyfe!
10,606 Posts
Cant wait till september in dallas
Ear plugs will be your friend. You HAVE to visit the pits. They are flat out awesome. The earlier you get there the better off you'll be.

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
me and dad have been going to atlanta for years and will plan to go to charlotte this year, Its an addiction from the first weekend on

·
2006 IMPULSE BLUE M6 GTO
1,153 Posts
nice video. iam going to english town nj this coming weekend!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts