LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Magic Blue Bottle
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took out a mustang GT last night, he had a passenger with him that taped it but unfortunately the video is bigger than the 2.0 mb limit...its a small video, about 10 seconds, does anybody know if it can be compressed any smaller?

yeah, thats right, not computer literate at all

·
Magic Blue Bottle
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...every girl I know that sees my GTO and had seen my previous, a white GTP, asks me if I painted my GTP...I guess thats better than the 'Lumina' comments I have gotten

regardless, as long as it keeps running strong I couldn't give a crap

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
GTOYACO said:
...every girl I know that sees my GTO and had seen my previous, a white GTP, asks me if I painted my GTP...I guess thats better than the 'Lumina' comments I have gotten

regardless, as long as it keeps running strong I couldn't give a crap
i went from a black GTP to a black GTO. i think that some cant tell the difference........until i give them a ride that is :gr_devil:

·
Magic Blue Bottle
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gtodoug, ever check out tower shops on friday night? i wouldn't mind checking out your ride, i have just begun the mods

gtodriver, I will even admit that the fronts look similiar, but they are both made by pontiac, what do people expect!!! My GTP never got sideways!

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
GTOYACO said:
gtodriver, I will even admit that the fronts look similiar, but they are both made by pontiac, what do people expect!!! My GTP never got sideways!
dont get me wrong. im not complaining. i really loved the looks of the 97-03 GPs. i think the new styles look like total $h!t. along with the rest of pontiacs line up. the GP, GA, and Bonne all the look the same now. the GTO is the one car that looks some what different from the other pontiacs. i llike the fact theat it looks like a GP.

·
Feynman fan
2,336 Posts
You understand, of course, that we're only letting you slide 'cause you're a "new kid" (or are we supposed to pick on you 'cause you're a new kid? I always get that mized up!) Anyhow, all subsequent kill postings must conform to standards (did anyone write that SOP yet?) and begin with "I was just mindin' my own bizzznessssss when..."

;)

:wall:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
gto_in_nc said:
You understand, of course, that we're only letting you slide 'cause you're a "new kid" (or are we supposed to pick on you 'cause you're a new kid? I always get that mized up!) Anyhow, all subsequent kill postings must conform to standards (did anyone write that SOP yet?) and begin with "I was just mindin' my own bizzznessssss when..."

;)

I was just about to do that but you got it first :gr_jest:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
gto_in_nc said:

;)

yeah thats right we will let you off the hook for now... :gr_jest: :cool: love the stang kills..... :hail:

·
Magic Blue Bottle
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
my bad boys...my next 'kill post' will start with "I was just minding my own business..." even though I was driving around for an hour looking for somebody else's business for me to start minding

funny thing is, I was reading the other kill posts and found it amusing that a lot of them started that way. Oh well, it was a late night, I appreciate the slack.

·
IXLR8
476 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
dont get me wrong. im not complaining. i really loved the looks of the 97-03 GPs. i think the new styles look like total $h!t. along with the rest of pontiacs line up. the GP, GA, and Bonne all the look the same now. the GTO is the one car that looks some what different from the other pontiacs. i llike the fact theat it looks like a GP.

You like the styling of the previous Gens because that is the same styling as the GTO. I agree. The 97-03 GP's look hot. As do the GTO's The aggressive front ends make them...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts