LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Waiting for GF4
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess I will follow Bill with a thread of my own letting you know where I stand with the GCGTOs. I was waiting for him to make his thread because he really deserves all the credit for trying to make this work and had he not decided to run for President there would have been no way I would have run for VP. Bills vision, dedication to what he does and over all ideas of how the club should run is why I decided to come on board as an officer of the GCGTO. I could not say anything different then what he did in his thread and newsletter, he was really able to sum up everything that needed to be said and I agree with it 100% And also Joe said it best, The HGH is quick to adapt and is better off self standing and does not need the formalities of an organized club to maintain itself and be strong now and well into the future!

With that being said I will not be running again for a position in the GCGTOs. I have enjoyed the time that I spent working with everyone trying to accomplish the goal of a merger with the two clubs. I have no doubt in my mind that the HGH is strong and better on it's own. I want to thank all of you for giving me the opportunity to work with you and for the interest of the club. I also want to thank all of you that came out to the events and poured your time and efforts into making it a successful year on many fronts. Bill thank you for your hard work, Karon thank you for all the effort and time and blood and sweat you put into organizing the events and making sure that everything was running smooth, also thank you to Becky for your work with the newsletters in the beginning of the year and taking on the challenge of this club as well. I really look forward to returning to normal with the HGH and just getting together and having fun with our cars and our friends which is really what the HGH is about!!

Thanks

·
Yes, I am a smart butt
814 Posts
AMEN Brother.

We do because we love. Y'all gave it your best shot. Somethings are just not meant to be. And that's OK. Lesson learned and we move on. We all still have each other, and that is what is most important. Bill and I cherish all the wonderful friends we have made. It is never a bother to do things when we all have a good time and can do things together.

So, Kudos to the outgoing officers. :hail: No more leaders, just a bunch of friends.

·
Registered
907 Posts
A big thanks to all of the officers work. you guys made GCGTOs see what they needed to be, when they fall we will just say you had your chance.......

·
UR LOCAL GOATRIDER
2,823 Posts
A big thanks to all of the officers work. you guys made GCGTOs see what they needed to be, when they fall we will just say you had your chance.......
so true, The HGH is fun and is easy going the few events i have been to everyone gets along and has fun. Everyone with HGH has made fun of my skulls and I laughed with them I like that. I look forward to more experiences with the HGH.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts