LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the tracker hasn't been updated yet and my salesman doesn't know as much as i do about the tracking process but that's ok. anywho, he did say that his office people told him tuesday that they had been invoiced for my car. he wasn't quite sure what that meant but he thought that it looked good. as far as i can tell that means that it's done with the boat/customs/prepping gig and is either waiting to catch a ride back east or is on its way. the dreams at night have been getting more vivid. i feel like i'm 12 at christmas. :)

·
PC load letter?
236 Posts
Getting invoiced is a good thing. However most cars don't show up until about a month after invoice. I've heard of guys getting their cars about 2 weeks after invoice, but most are around 3-4 weeks.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Invoice

svede1212 said:
well the tracker hasn't been updated yet and my salesman doesn't know as much as i do about the tracking process but that's ok. anywho, he did say that his office people told him tuesday that they had been invoiced for my car. he wasn't quite sure what that meant but he thought that it looked good. as far as i can tell that means that it's done with the boat/customs/prepping gig and is either waiting to catch a ride back east or is on its way. the dreams at night have been getting more vivid. i feel like i'm 12 at christmas. :)
Mine arrived May 18 abt. 2 weeks after invoice came. Keep your grass mowed, chores done, evening activities up to date---you'll be wanting to drive a lot!! :D

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suprise Christmas

well, now we'll see if anything else can delay things. the car was supposed to be in today after having sat in chicago (only 185 miles away) since last saturday. the delivery is hopefully tomorrow (saturday). the salesman was off today but there were instructions to prep it ASAP if it came in. the salesman sounded confident but we'll see. this bites. it's like having to wait for christmas and then never being sure on which day you'll wake up to it. a suprise christmas :rolleyes:

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still not yet.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Any day now?

I'm sure you know this, but don't let them stick on the tacky Dealer Name emblems nor drill your front bumper for the front plate bracket. Good luck, ylwjaket.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
well, well, well. i found out it takes 9 days to go 185 miles from chicago to here in grand rapids. i think they must have pushed it by hand. pontiac really needs to do something about the delivery delays. almost 4 months to the day after i plunked down a deposit and 3 months to the day after it was built the baby arrived last night about 7:00 PM. the boy is 189.8 inches long and weighed 3725 lbs. i'm so proud. unless the venus transit of some other act of god delays things further i should pick it up tonight after work. sunday was the "D" day anniversary, today is the longest day...

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
EEEHHAAAAA!!! Don't forget to come back and tell us how the driving went!!!
:drink: :drink:

Jag Har en GTO!!!

·
Mister Muscular
131 Posts
svede1212 said:
unless the venus transit of some other act of god delays things further i should pick it up tonight after work. sunday was the "D" day anniversary, today is the longest day...
Yes indeed. Congrats, I know you'll love seeing your newborn! Is it a M6 or A4?

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jay in Atlanta said:
Yes indeed. Congrats, I know you'll love seeing your newborn! Is it a M6 or A4?

why a stick of course. all boys are born with sticks aren't they? :) i can't wait to get my hands on it and jerk it around

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
now you have something to think about the next time you shift :) i'm getting the exact same car as yours. blk/rd M6. :thumbs: kewl :thumbs:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
svede1212 said:
now you have something to think about the next time you shift :) i'm getting the exact same car as yours. blk/rd M6. :thumbs: kewl :thumbs:
that was just wrong........ :D :slap:

·
3,327 Posts
Congrats. How much actual work are you getting done today??? :D

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
none :) i keep pinching myself to see if this is one of those dreams i kept having. anybody else dream cars alot before they got their car?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
svede1212 said:
none :) i keep pinching myself to see if this is one of those dreams i kept having. anybody else dream cars alot before they got their car?
Why no....not me......okay yes....I could never lie very well
:drink: :drink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts