LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow we will be uninstalling the LTs from my car and possibly swapping them onto Toms car. Who is going to come over and help/spectate!?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Would love to help out, but I've gotta work. Then go the grandparents for dinner before they go out of town. I'm up for something late tomorrow though or to lend a hand if uninstall/install still going down around 9ish.

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
PAul..might be..lol

Mick, George has already comitted to helping! MAybe Tony? I heard you are off. Eric? Dan? Anyone?

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Ok folks, it is MOD DAY!!! Anyone who wants to help is more than welcome to! Call my cell for directions 859-6032

COme on folks! I need to go faster..lol

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Good luck boys! A few beers always helps the installs. I'm sure Mick has some!

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Mick, been trying to get a hold of you! I got George waiting and I'm ready! Call me bro!

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
UPDATE!!! I just got home and my GTO is at Mick's house still. We have a few things to fix, some stuff got Fux0red in the process. If ANYONE has a good jack and some jackstands and anyone who does not mind lending a hand, I am in need of HELP. If you can help out, PLEASE let me know. This car is my only mode of transportation and I HAVE to get it going tomorrow or I am fuX0red!

Thanky..

·
GTO = Pontiac shenanigans
3,689 Posts
Spyral said:
UPDATE!!! I just got home and my GTO is at Mick's house still. We have a few things to fix, some stuff got Fux0red in the process. If ANYONE has a good jack and some jackstands and anyone who does not mind lending a hand, I am in need of HELP. If you can help out, PLEASE let me know. This car is my only mode of transportation and I HAVE to get it going tomorrow or I am fuX0red!

Thanky..
Damn Bro I dont have any jackstands or a damn jack (as you know). Worse case if you need a ride somewhere or this doesnt by chance get finished let me know, I can help you out.

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Paul is picking me up at my house at about 11 or so. We intend to start over at Micks around noon. We have to trake the steering rack down again, remove the drivers side header, fix the power steering lines, put the header back in, reattach the steering knuckle and reinstall the rack, bolt up the header and then tighten up the exhaust. Problem is, Mick's jack flat out died and the car needs to get lifted to get off the one jackstand and one ramp it is on. We worked on the car for about 11 hours yesterday. I am soree as hell and cut up all over the place. Chris, George, Mick, Paul and myself all worked on the car.

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
V8blazer said:
Damn the stripped bolts.

That one frikkin nut on the steering rack is tha cause of ALL OF THIS.

I was so pissed last night, we looked like we were going to sew it up at around 12:30am and then, WHAM! Paul goes to do the upper power steering line and realizes it is pinched up between the block and the header and it is routed incorrectly! This sucks, but what can you do?

·
GTO = Pontiac shenanigans
3,689 Posts
DAMN....Spyral Im calling your car the MOD CAR FROM HELL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts