LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I dont have a better picture these were taken with my phone. So the quality is not the best. Let me know what you think. I think it helps out the front end a little bit, gives it some more shape.

·
13 year owner
16,384 Posts
N I C E !!!

I'm so confused right now. I like them, but I actually like the stockers too! Decisions, decisions.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yep, it's good. The grills flow in with the body.

·
Been here for a long time...
4,662 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:
N I C E !!!

I'm so confused right now. I like them, but I actually like the stockers too! Decisions, decisions.
You and me both!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was also wondering if anyone else has done them cause they seem a little loose to me. They have a little play in them and before I pull that bumper off again I was wondering if that was the way they are.

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
did you paint them yourself, or did you take 'em to a bodyshop/dealership?

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:
N I C E !!!

agreed. but im gonna wait to see what carmotorsports comes up with in the next few weeks. if they look anything like the street scenes grills for the grand prix, im sold.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Those would look good with the '05 hood which is the direction I may be going next year. All I need is a hailstorm damage my hood only. :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I work at a pontiac dealer so I had them done here.

·
13 year owner
16,384 Posts
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that actually likes the stockers.

That yellow one with the black painted ones though has me thinking....black on IBM??? HMmmm....

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
Looks sharp! Does the center (black) parts of the grill seperate from the part you had painted or did they just mask that off?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I took those off so I wouldnt get any overspray on them. I just took a razor blade to the glue on the back and poped them off. Just be careful when you are taking the glue off cause the plastic is fragile.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Hmmm, too many decisions to make. Thanks for the pics, it gives me ideas come spring.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts