LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Pontiac customer assistance, they told me a ship with my car on it arrive in port today. He didn't know how many cars onboard, but my TPW was 27 nov. Hopefully all of you with a TPW close to that one will be on that same ship. If you check with them they should be able to tell you if in fact it' here in CONUS.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
That would be the Cosmos Express that left Adelaide on December 29. Mine landed on December 27 and was released from customs on Jan 3. From there it entered the black hole. Hopefully the process will be better with each new shipment.
:drink: :drink:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tails said:
That would be the Cosmos Express that left Adelaide on Decemebr 29. Mine landed on December 27 and was released from customs on Jan 3. From there it entered the black hole. Hopefully the process will be better with each new shipment.
There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of traffic from here to Mars. Isn't that where they found yours last week? Yours has to be just around the corner, but which corner.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Juggy said:
There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of traffic from here to Mars. Isn't that where they found yours last week? Yours has to be just around the corner, but which corner.
And now that they have lost communcations I will never see it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Tails said:
And now that they have lost communcations I will never see it.
NASA has lost communications...Pontiac never had it to begin with!

Pontiac --> :drink: :drink:

·
Livin' life
21,027 Posts
Tails,
I feel very sorry that you are in your current predicament. I have been browsing this forum and adding the odd comment since early December, also saw all the other comments by those waiting for their car, getting notified that their car is in and finally getting their car. You, on the other hand have shown such restraint, and I can't help feeling that as each member gets their car, that you should be more entitled than most to have a more reasonable response from Pontiac as to the wherabouts of your car. I think they should come begging to you for forgiveness for screwing you around, and at the very least throw a case of beer in the trunk...hope it comes soon

·
I used ta could
514 Posts
GM Customer Avoidance Center confirmed to me that my car (TPWs 11/24, 12/01, 12/05) has actually been constructed. Actual production date: 01/16/04. No information available as to whether is sitting in Australia, or floating somewhere in between.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I have not seen another ship scheduled to leave Adelaide since the Cosmos Express..

olly,
Thanks for your kind thoughts. I will just silently fade away if it isn't here soon.

·
Livin' life
21,027 Posts
Tails,
What is the latest info you have on your car, and has someone at Pontiac taken it on their shoulders to personally locate it and have it delivered to your door?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey, cut Pontiac some slack on Tails' car. It takes more than just a few modifications to hook six Clydesdales up to it, and you want your Dalmation housebroken before it rides in the back!!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
That's not funny. The Dalmation died.

·
DY is the Awesomest
59 Posts
deadbug said:
GM Customer Avoidance Center confirmed to me that my car (TPWs 11/24, 12/01, 12/05) has actually been constructed. Actual production date: 01/16/04. No information available as to whether is sitting in Australia, or floating somewhere in between.
hey let me know if you hear anything, my tpw just went from 12/15 to 1/5. wonder if it might be with yours. ??
and, can we call them and just give them our order number or what?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I have not seen a ship scheduled to leave in the month of Jan. Hopefully the first week of Feb.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts