LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
You talk about vengeance...
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

My PM box keeps filling up, so I figured I'd post up the sig pics that I have created. Some of you have seen them, I'm sure, but until now I haven't really advertised them around the board, since... well I try to have a life :)

So what I have here so far are '06 model GTO's, and one 05 (YJ).

To come (soon) are the 04 and 05 colors, along with the 04/05 tails.

ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS, PLEASE POST HERE AND DO NOT PM ME!!

INSTRUCTIONS:
You can either right click, save file as, then upload it in your signature control panel, or you can right click, copy image location then paste it in your signature control panel.

NOTE: ALL SIGNATURES ARE WITHIN FORUM RULES' RESOLUTION REQUIREMENTS (TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE) AND WELL BELOW THE FORUM RULES' MAXIMUM FILE SIZE. HOWEVER, I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF THE MODS TRY TO EAT YOU.
NOTE: FILE MUST RETAIN THE PNG FORMAT IN ORDER TO HAVE A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND.

More about signatures: HERE UNDER SIGNATURES

ENJOY!!

NEW--FRONT/BACK SIG PICS ***CLICK HERE, STARTS @ POST 84***

Example

SIDE SIG PICS - SEE BELOW

2006's
2006 CGM 18's

2006 CGM 17's

2006 PBM 18's

2006 PBM 17's

2006 IBM 18's

2006 IBM 17's

2006 BOM 18's

2006 BOM 17's

·
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
2006 QSM 18's

2006 QSM 17's

***NOTE*** If the side mirrors show up black, hit F5 to refresh your browser.

2006 TR 18's

2006 TR 17's

2006 SRM 18's

2006 SRM 17's

2005's AND 2004's
2005 YJ 18's

2005 YJ 17's

2005 CGM 18's

2005 CGM 17's
D'OH... FTP transfer failed, will reupload Friday.

·
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
2005 QSM 18's

2005 QSM 17's

2005 IBM 18's

2005 IBM 17's

2005 MBM 18's

2005 MBM 17's

2005 TR 18's

2005 TR 17's

2005 PBM 18's

2005 PBM 17's

·
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
2004-ONLY COLORS

2004 CPM 17's

2004 CPM 18's

2004 BBM 17's

2004 BBM 18's

2004 PR 17's

2004 PR 18's

WHEELS
HERE ARE SOME AVAILABLE WHEELS THAT I CAN THROW ON FOR YOU. AGAIN PLEASE POST UP HERE (PROVIDE LETTER OF WHEEL), AND GIVE ME SOME TIME.

More wheels will become available over time.

·
Registered
200 Posts
lookin good, file saved! Thank you sir! :turbonaug

·
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
9,077 Posts
Thanks Smeech, this art is really nice, saved to HD for posterity. I appreciate your generous contribution to the board.

·
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments guys, I really appreciate it.

Zach, I'll put your request on queue :)

Here's the origins behind this: I've had a passion for vector art as well as the old cell shaded racing games of the PS days.. I combined those two together using Adobe (bka Macromedia) Flash for the most part. For those who don't know; vector art, when printed, is not "pixelated" and appears very smooth.

I've done shirt-sized prints of many different cars from Volkswagens to Mustangs to Scion TC's... a few years back I worked briefly with graphic design company in florida to design a few shirts. Most of the stuff I've done is bigger and more detailed than these, i.e. this Corvette C6:

It's actually easier than it looks to create these...I mold lines around a picture of a car and then add in colors. Photoshop has certain filters that can get a similar effect, but it's just ...no fun.

I decided to try and make a cool little sig pic for myself and was actually real happy with how it exported to PNG with the pixelated outline...I actually liked it. At the same time, I was trying to figure out a cool gift to give the Norcal Goats members for Christmas 2009. I considered a poster with everyone's car, which is why the design was so small. Then, I decided to do individual framed prints, i.e. (thanks to Rich for the pic and humorous display)

I have fun doing this crap, it's a good distraction to use when life happens.

Eventually I'd like to do the G8's. Also, I'd like to do some front-on and back-on shots, they'd be easy to customize since it's just a color change, and no wheels involved. Kind of like those cool pixel art sig pics.

·
Administrator
7,988 Posts
Smeech -
One thing I noticed on the Red ones (both Torrid and Spice) is that they all have black mirrors. Anyway to correct that?

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
It would be sweet if you could make me one with the CCW SP20 wheels on it, like my real car. :)

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
Awesome dude!

Might ask ya to do some stuff for me when the Lotus is completed. I can payz.

·
6,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Smeech -
One thing I noticed on the Red ones (both Torrid and Spice) is that they all have black mirrors. Anyway to correct that?
Yep I will fix them tonight.

Thank you! Yes I had to mod mine :)
Very cool! Save as a PNG or even a GIF (if it comes out good) to replace the white background with a transparent one.

It would be sweet if you could make me one with the CCW SP20 wheels on it, like my real car. :)

Actually, I think I may have already done those wheels. Ill check when I get back home.

Awesome dude!

Might ask ya to do some stuff for me when the Lotus is completed. I can payz.
Cool--give me a shout when/if you do.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
About this Discussion
106 Replies
41 Participants
06BOM6
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing