LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She came down and took some pics for me as a house warming present so I could have some framed pictures of my car and cat in my new house.

I also wanted to make a note about the background for the pictures. I know a few on the board these scenes are a daily occurance. I grew up in a city but being in WI farms are nothing new to me. I just like calm backgrounds with old and visually different buildings. Like an old barn :)

·
Sensible Contributor
1,439 Posts
They are awesome photos. I would have made the mistake of trying to make the car a focal point, but the barn looks sensational.

We don't have barns down here - winters are mild enough not to have to lock animals away. We have the odd hayshed and shearing shed, usually made from corrugated iron.

My dogs would like the photo of the cat...

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
That last one is a candidate for the calendar. Very nice. :cool:

Padre

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
DY - that last shot is simply incredible. It just makes me say wow and I'm not quite sure why...I guess it's the perspective between the goat and the barn that does it, how they both scream look at me but blend together, I dunno...anyways, my compliments to the artist.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
DY the last shot and the shot before it are the sh*t!! What great photography. Blow it up and hang it in the office bubba.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
nice pics, i thought we were going to see your sister at first

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Just think how nice that Gallardo would look next to that GTO! :gr_jest:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Nice Pic's Jon
The cat is cool I can see in its eyes it has great temperment. But don't all cats.
Mine do.

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ha!

In the new house I keep in the bedroom and master bathroom during the days so he doesnt kill my new furniture when Im not around. By the time I get home and let him out he has so much energy I almost beat him last night because he was making me so mad.

Most of the time he is a well behaved cat, just doesnt listen much.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
LOL
Cat own people not the other way around
Too damn funny

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
710 Posts
WOW man very nice pics! , your sister is a real skilled photographer :) .

shes way better than me lol. i toke these pics in the last summer but it has nothing to do with the GTO lol.

that was built in the early 1800's.

i got more pics and all of them are 3264X2448 :cool:

·
Registered
856 Posts
White Rider said:
In the second last one I woulda fit in the whole tower in or much less of it- right now it feels clipped
That tower is a silo man. No time on the farm for White Rider I guess :)

That last picture is awsome... I'd say that farmer is doing alright $$.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
you got me DY. i thought it was your sister too. having just painted some fences this summer i hope you don't have to paint your fence soon :). that barn as awesome too. Dark, you have some great pix too and some great buildings as subjects. you ought to slide your car in between those two lions in the last one :).

1 - 20 of 46 Posts