LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yipee:bubbrub I got my call from my dealer. He has been invoiced for the GTO and has the VIN. He expects delivery early next week. I sure hope he is correct, but he is clueless as to all the other delivery issues (I had low expectations anyway). The good news, though, is that there should be a lot of status changes coming (TPW was 10/27).

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey cool TopdownloGTO....

You are waiting on a Barbados Blue as well aren't you?

Both of us need to post picts as soon as we get them...
to show the guys/gals who didn't order Barbados blue what they are missing!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's right Velodrome, now I am hoping that my (ugh, my wifes) GTO gets here quickly so we can "see" what the Barbados Blue really looks like.

·
Registered
227 Posts
topdownloGTO said:
Yipee:bubbrub I got my call from my dealer. He has been invoiced for the GTO and has the VIN. He expects delivery early next week. I sure hope he is correct, but he is clueless as to all the other delivery issues (I had low expectations anyway). The good news, though, is that there should be a lot of status changes coming (TPW was 10/27).
I got the same call yesterday also. My dealer said that he expects it in during the week of January 5. This is good since the lease is up on my truck on January 14.

·
"PINKY'S UP"
1,610 Posts
TopdownlowGTO- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you because if yours comes in next week that means mine is to follow. :thumbs:

·
Now I gotta Goat!!!!
487 Posts
Pleeeeze drop a line when it comes in. I really want to see it in the flesh (metal?). I called Crown last week and they had less than no clue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts