LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone please help me with hooking this up I am having trouble with finding the coil wires to wire to any help is well appreciated I am running real close to my track day and need this wired up this was sent from n2mb I can’t seem to find where the top pink wire number 28 is on car
Rectangle Font Schematic Slope Parallel

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Cant seem to find it? Assuming that diagram is the same year for your car, its gonna be in the ignition coil harness. The pink one. Then becomes light green and goes fuel injector 5 which in turn is connected to fuel injectors and ignition module fuse (15A).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cant seem to find it? Assuming that diagram is the same year for your car, its gonna be in the ignition coil harness. The pink one. Then becomes light green and goes fuel injector 5 which in turn is connected to fuel injectors and ignition module fuse (15A).
Someone please help me with hooking this up I am having trouble with finding the coil wires to wire to any help is well appreciated I am running real close to my track day and need this wired up this was sent from n2mb I can’t seem to find where the top pink wire number 28 is on car View attachment 521052
Someone please help me with hooking this up I am having trouble with finding the coil wires to wire to any help is well appreciated I am running real close to my track day and need this wired up this was sent from n2mb I can’t seem to find where the top pink wire number 28 is on car View attachment 521052

1 - 3 of 3 Posts