LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Nothing
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I have installed a Unifilter CAI, Vigilante 2600 stall converter, and BFG Drag Radials and ran a best ET of [email protected] The next round of mods include: tuning, MTI billet throttlebody, Meziere electric water pump with a 160 degree thermostat, and a custom Nitrous Express NXL nozzle kit. It is taking a while to plumb and wire the N2O and water pump but we should be dyno tuning the car next week sometime and going to the track soon after. Hoping for some mid to low 12's on the motor and maybe 11 flat on the N2O!

·
Disaster
339 Posts
tterbo said:
So far I have installed a Unifilter CAI, Vigilante 2600 stall converter, and BFG Drag Radials and ran a best ET of [email protected] The next round of mods include: tuning, MTI billet throttlebody, Meziere electric water pump with a 160 degree thermostat, and a custom Nitrous Express NXL nozzle kit. It is taking a while to plumb and wire the N2O and water pump but we should be dyno tuning the car next week sometime and going to the track soon after. Hoping for some mid to low 12's on the motor and maybe 11 flat on the N2O!
AWESOME! :bubbrub I have waiting for someone to do some good mods. Thats very cool to get a half a sec decrease with basically just a converter, and a low one at that! Why the low RPM stall converter? I figured they were a waste unless above 3200rpm or so. But still, good work, can't wait to see those 12sec ET's!! :drink:

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
The LS1 loves the juice !! thats gonna be killer. keep us posted :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts