21,341 Posts
Yeah baby, let's go METS!!!

·
Pure Power
485 Posts

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
:bubbrub :bubbrub :bubbrub :bubbrub :bubbrub :bubbrub THANK THE LORD! WHOOO HOOO!! DRINK TO SUCCESS IN THE PLAYOFFS!:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
scream for me, scream for me!
1,108 Posts
you skankees will be with us in a few days but till then give us our day . its been a long 18 years for us .
congrats guys on a good year . :bootyshak

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Granted, playing .611 ball is bad ass (we are playing .607 ball) but you Wet's are never going to be of the same caliber as the YANKEES. you will always be second fiddle, you will always be "that other basball team in NY"

Besides, everyone knows Yankess are winning it all this year.

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
:ftw:
blushirt35 said:
you rulers of the universe will be with us in a few days but till then give us our day . its been a long 18 years for us .
congrats guys on a good year .
He's back this year
:bootyshak

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Hey Speedy..you going on the Fall Cruise? If you do, you can prove to the people in chat that you really do own a GTO...lol

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
Spyral said:
Hey Speedy..you going on the Fall Cruise? If you do, you can prove to the people in chat that you really do own a GTO...lol
All I know is that it took a Yankee to lead these what ever you want to call 'em to the pennant.

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Those other guys who play in Queens? Are they even a Major League team?

Besides, as the whole world already knows, if you want it done right, let a Yankee do it.

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
Spyral said:
lol :drink: it will be the last big fun i have with her all year :cry: :banghead:

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
DeepBlueZ said:
actually.....at this particular point in time, I'd have to say the mets are of the exact same caliber as the yanks.

For some reason, a lot of people ignore the fact that the players on the CURRENT ROSTER did not win you yankee fans all 26 championships....

Live in the now. NY flat out owns baseball this year and NOBODY really WANTS to play either of these teams. ;)
Yeah, I know all of this, but if I ever have the words, "The Met's are pretty good this year" come out of my mouth I would have to kill myself. It is bad enough that I typed it as an example, but to actually say it would mean the instant death of me and that can't happen.

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
speeddemon said:
lol :drink: it will be the last big fun i have with her all year :cry: :banghead:
Well, look at it this way, when people in the chat PM me and say. "That little freak can't really have 3 new cars" I will say "yeah, he does..and he is a punk"

It works for everyone!

·
What's in your wallet?
1,784 Posts
I've been a Yankee fan since I can remember. But ya gotta give Willie Randolph and his guys a hand. They kicked ass and took names this year.It may be another subway series again, and to be honest....I beleive it will go to 7 games, and all 7 will be nail biters.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts